Chapter 14....

Semi-Edited!

Song above is..Yeah! by Usher (you'll know why later in the chapter :D) 

Happy Reading! :)

"I can't believe you'd say that!"

"It's true through!"

"Not its not. Pineapple should never be on a pizza." Derek practically yelled in the car.

"Yes it does." I shot back.

For the past fifteen minutes Derek has argued with me that sausage pizza is the best pizza out there which is completely wrong.

"Riley I like you but you are so wrong it hurts!"

Derek sat in the far back with Nico, leaving us three girls in the middle row with Noah and Alex at the front of the car. We've already spent over an hour in the car and you could tell everyones patience was starting to thin.

The first hour of an road trip was always fun then slowly the excitement died. And I could tell right now everyone was ready to be out of the car.

"Sausage is the worst Derek!" I shook my head at his choice of pizza. "We need to get your head check."

"Pineapple is like putting raw fish on a pizza...utterly disgusting." I opened my mouth to reply but another voice spoke.

"You two are giving me a headache." Nico said, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"He started it." I replied childishly back. And he did start it, he was the one who insulted my taste in pizza first.

"Just agree to disagree." Judging from the soft mummers of agreement from everyone else they all felt the same way.

Derek made a face at Nico which caused me to grin. I already really liked Derek. He was someone who you couldn't help but like and get along with. He was literally just a goofball; how people thought of him as a 'bad ass' at school I have no idea.

"We are here." Noah suddenly announced, causing everyone to sit up. I glanced out the window as Noah pulled the car around a building and parked in what looked like a dark alley. The atmosphere in the car changed to excitement as soon as he parked.

Feeling slightly nervous again I slid out of the car and stood off to the side as everyone got out. It was kind of odd being in the same city as my parents. Its been so long since that's happened. I haven't seen them in a few months either.

For some reason knowing I was in the same town as my parents yet haven't seen them in ages made me sad. I had no clue when I would see them next and basically the only way to see them was to go to the hospital.

I really had no right to complain about not seeing my parents. Some kids don't have any, or they are in the military. My parents were healthy and helping save lives. It was selfish of me to be upset about that.

Before my mood changed and ruined tonight I quickly pushed the thoughts of my parents in the back of my mind. I was going to enjoy tonight. It was my first time at a club and I didn't want those thoughts clouding my head.

I had no clue what kind of club we were going to so as we got closer to the entrance I started to slightly freak out. What if they know I'm not 21? What if they won't let me in but everyone else can?

"Don't worry freckles its an 18-20 club."

"Yeah but I'm not 18." My birthday wasn't until March, so I have a while to go.

"Don't worry you're with me." He replied confidently.

"Wait, you make it sound like they know you here." Even in my heels I had to crane my neck back a bit to see his face. Alex just smirked in response.