Chapter 26...

Semi-Edited!

Song above is....(Kissed You) Goodnight by Gloriana (this song is everything. Watch the music video because it is fits this chapter so freaking well! Trust me you will want to watch it at the end of the chapter) 

Happy Reading! :)

Alex

"The guy is big but unrefined." Noah said as he taped up my hands. Tugging at them to make sure they were secure. It was a thing we did every single fight since I first started.

Once my hands were taped I finished stretching my arms and neck. Mentally running through all the moves I knew, almost like I was imagining the fight.

"So are you going to tell us about you and Riley?" Derek suddenly asked, breaking my concentration.

"There is no Riley and me." I grunted.

"That's the biggest lie I've ever heard." Derek scoffed from his spot on the couch in the small room we were in.

"I told her about my parents." I said after a minute, fiddling with the tape on my hands.

"How did she take it?" Nico asked.

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Someone called me right after." I sent a look at Noah. His call came at the worse time possible. I was seconds away from kissing Riley. Yes it may have been bad timing on my part as well, having just told her about my parents. But I was about to kiss her after all this time. And she looked like she wanted to kiss me too.

"Don't worry, the next time you see her everything will be fine." Noah waved me off.

The thought of Riley leaving after what I told her made me clench my fists. Right now was not the time to be thinking of that. I had a fight to go do and I didn't need to be distracted. Riley was too big of a distraction.

"Do we know what the girls are up to?" Derek asked.

"Lex texted me and said they are hanging out at Liv's."

"Don't worry you'll see your girl after the fight." Noah teased.

"Olivia isn't my girl." I watched as Derek's head snapped up from his phone, sending Noah a glare.

"I didn't say Olivia's name. You did." Noah knew what he was doing as he smirked at Derek.

"Er...well she isn't my girl." He grumbled.

"Dude, why haven't you asked her out yet?" Noah asked, leaning against the door facing Derek. I kept my gaze on Derek waiting for his response. The poor guy has been in love with Olivia since I can remember.

Everyone in a ten mile radius knows he likes her. The same goes for Olivia. She has liked him just as long. But the pair is so freaking oblivious. Olivia has no clue the reason guys don't ask her out is because they've been threatened by Derek not to even look in her direction.

Derek has marked her as his yet she has no clue. And Derek is so hung up on Olivia that he doesn't notice the line of girls that line up to get his attention. In his eyes Olivia is it. No on else exists but her.

"Because I don't want to." All three of us sighed at him. We've been trying for ages to get him to just ask Olivia out but he never does.

"Stop being a chicken shit and do it." Nico grunted.

"She'll say yes." Noah rolled his eyes.

"Grow some balls." I added.

"Oh like you have room to talk." Derek snapped. "You've liked Riley for ages and still haven't asked her out."