Chapter 4

Xane's POV

"Bud, have you seen my Love?" napatingin ako kay Jett na lumilinga para hanapin ang Girlfriend nito na pinsan ko.

I shook my head and smirked, "Ano ako hanapan ng nawawala?" maangas na tanong ko. Humarap si Jett sa akin bago tumawa.

"What's the funny?" naiinis kong tanong, this brute really know how to pissed me.

"Alam kong mas gusto mong mambabae kaysa dumalo sa mga ganitong gathering, hanep ka pare, ipaubaya mo naman ang araw na 'to sa lola't lolo mo" tsk, as if I can find a woman that is willing to be fucked here.

"This is effin boring" itinaas ko ang baso ng alak na hawak tsaka ko ini-toss iyon sa mga ibang kasama ko sa mesa.

This day is my Grandma's birthday, she's already 89, still beautiful and strong. I really don't have the plan to ditched the party, but i'm planning to be here after the programs.

Sure thing I love limelights but not in this kind of situation, I would love to be noticed in different limelights with different women.

Kapag naririnig ang pangalan ko, they would think me as a chickboy, manwhore, f.ckboy, and such but I don't give a d.mn. Women knows their possition once they enter in my space, no string attach, just f.cking.

And I never considered one as my girlfriend, it would be better to address them as the flavor of the month. Those despirate b.tch doesn't need to be respected nor treasured. Throwing theirselves from me is a big off in my part.

I don't do virgins also. Yeah, they are tight as f.ck but they are clingy and demanding. And that is suck, including this woman who's shyly walking inside the mansion together with my cousin and her friends.

What the f.ck is she doing here? How the f.ck she's with Janine?

"Uy pare, chick" Lumingon ako kay Harold na nakatutok ang mga mata sa babaeng laging naglalagay ng cupcakes sa locker ko.

She's wearing a gray daring cocktail dress that lower the knee. I can crealy see her clevage in here, her b.obs are proudly standing in that thin fabric. I wonder how her nips looks like when I pulled that clothes. I smirked.

This woman is something, is she tricking Janine to be friends with her so she could get near me? Nah, Janine wasn't easy to trick with, she can distinguish who's the real and fake. But who knows? Despirate woman can do everything, including twisting people. And maybe she's not exemption.

"P.ta pare, si Amanda ba 'yan? Yung baliw na baliw sayo?" I heard Zack voice while lustfully gazing the woman.

They dare to stare her but not the others. My cousin's friends are off limits. Those are my friends girlfriends.

Nagtawanan ang mga kasama ko sa mesa, excluded Captain who's being busy with his phone. Jett, Waytt, and Elijah went to their perspective woman.

I can't stop smirking while my gaze didn't leave the seductress. She looks innocent and virgin. I can smell danger in this woman.

I wonder how soft her body is, she's so tiny. Easy to flip when f.cking. D.mn Xane!

"G.go, buti nandito ka. Asan babae mo?" I neary rolled my eyes with what Janine said. Wala talagang pinipili ang pagpapahiya ng babaeng ito sa akin. This is how she approached me, in school, family gathering, even in friends night out.

Laging nasisira ang araw ko pag nagkikita kami ng babaeng 'to.

"As if I would dare to bring one" matabang na sabi ko. My Lola would be very mad at me incase. Hindi lingid sa kanila na marami akong babae. Syempre dahil bungangera ang babaeng 'to.