Prologue.

The daylight passed, now nighttime in a hospital in Tokyo. Your sister had fallen victim of a curse, more like, someone's curse.
A spell? Yes.

One week ago you and your family were all  happy, the perfect example of a happy family of four... With maybe a tragic loss once, about to turn twice.

That was until your sister fell asleep, a coma to be real.

The familiar stench of rubbing alcohol entering your nose and the sight of bright white lights reflecting on your gorgeous shiny eyes, holding back the tears as you walked your way on to a door.

You stopped before you put your hand on the handle, sighing and wiping away any of your tears. You open your door revealing both of your parents, your mother had fallen asleep but you could notice the remains of her tears.

Your father had his head in his hands, didn't even bother to look up to you. Probably from all the gathered up sadness of your sister being in a coma. You couldn't blame him, you knew who was responsible for this, and you knew what you had to do.

You walked up to her seemingly lifeless body, her chest rising and sinking in a slow pace showing you she's alive and well, except that she won't awaken.

And she wouldn't unless you do their bidding.

The life support machine beeping at the beat of her heart, you hated that sound.

You took your sister's hand in yours, tears slipping your eyes as you caressed it.

"I promise to set this back right..."