Ch44 - A New Friend

•Third point of view•

"Well that was a mess." Satoru sighed as he leaned against a table. His face showed no emotions as if your words didn't just shatter his heart completely.

"Do you think she'll actually come back?" His
gaze went up to Shinkiro who had a confident smile on his face, his arms crossed and his eyes closed as he leaned against the wall with one foot on it.

"I know someone that can convince her to crawl back to our feet."

•Your point of view•

lI'm no stranger to loneliness, often I was alone and never really wanted to do anything. Indulging myself in my own thoughts always led to misconceptions that wouldn't meet the truth of reality, Overthinking.

After that whole fiasco in Jujutsu Tech, I ran to my college friends home in order to get my mind off of things.

I couldn't have possibly ran to my childhood house and explain to my parents how my brother, whom they assumed were dead, is suddenly alive and well. They would probably think I'd have lost my mind. More than they already think I have...

This was all just too much for me. I had passed by a bar, by the time I left I noticed it was already starting to get dark. The sunset made the city look so beautiful outside.

I went inside that bar, still in my work uniform without the see-through jacket. My crop top and skirt may have been still revealing given the few stares I got from a few men as I walked in. The high knee boots however made me look too bold to confront, intimidating even.

I sat myself down on the chair in front of the bar, flipped my hair and ordered myself one shot.

I felt an arm go around my shoulders and the stinging smell of alcohol hit my face.

"Aren't you a cute one." A Drunkard man said to me, earning the most deadly glare from me anyone truly could've received.

"And aren't you too drunk to notice anything?" I brushed off his hand from my shoulder making his whole arm get out of my private space.

"You're a sassy one, aren't ya?" That man cooed a bit on my ear.

My hand went to the edge of my high knee boot where I had stored one of my bladed fans, given situations like this aren't something i'm not used to. "You know..." I started and pulled out my bladed fan and opening it under the bar table, his eyes had been following my hand ever since I moved it down from the table... Poor soul must've thought I'd reveal my skin to him.

"...I haven't cut off anyone's tongue in a while." I simply said to him, "Would you mind if I do that with you?"

He started to get scared immediately, and backed off a little. "Who would even own things like these?" He asked, his voice was slightly staggered as he didn't even dare to look me in the eyes, his vision focused on my bladed fan.

"You should know better on how to treat a woman, your mother should've raised you better." I said.

"And If you don't leave, I'll make sure you're never found." A feminine voice chimed in into our little conversation. "Or is it perhaps that you wish to die? Is that the reason you're still bothering her?"