Ch34 - There Was Once A Time 1

A/N: JJK 0 manga spoilers ahead!

(L/N), (F/N). Current Age 24
A seemingly normal girl.

•Your Point of View•

If someone ever asked me what I would be doing at the age of 24, I guess I wouldn't know what to really tell them.

My whole life became a bore. Ain't it funny how everything just changed for me over one little betrayal? My anger towards him has vanished but sometimes I feel like there's something left in me that hasn't gone away for him. Whatever that may be...

My life went from being in extreme danger from fighting curses to books and lectures in college to now this. Whatever this may be what I'm doing right now. Maybe I'm just scared to state the obvious and say nothing. I'm doing nothing.

I sighed in exhaustion and stood up from my bed, finally trying to do something in my life. I became something I wouldn't have painted myself to be as, a nobody.

Do I miss the time I would have to fight a curse? Not necessarily. I miss the people I met along the way more than the things I had to do.

Currently I was waiting for my friends I made in college at a corner cafe in Tokyo, hopefully I won't really leave their side the way I did with so many others.

I smiled to myself when I saw three familiar figures show up, my face immediately brightened up once I saw them.

The first face I noticed was the one of a girl with short, brown and curly hair. Her blue eyes sparked full of life and showed themselves to be like a deep ocean, that girl was known as Saki Atsuhira, kinda like the sweet girl next door she always radiated something positive to herself.

The other face I noticed was rather masculine, black hair, dark brown eyes, tall frame, pretty much a ladies man... But he was rather interested in men than women. His name was Touza Shuukirai.

The last face was a rather unusual one, she wasn't that everyday girl that everyone was obsessed with. She had long red hair that always reminded me of the red you see in sunsets, light brown eyes and over all a perfect structure everywhere she does. Rina Basu was not the girl you would see everyday, but once you see her you can't get her off your mind.

Before I knew it I was engulfed into an embrace by Saki, her warmth went through me and it felt amazing. I've always loved the positive energy she constantly gave out to me.

"(F/N), I've missed you so much." She said as she had a tight hold on to me.

"I've missed you as well, Saki." I replied, jokes on me though, last time I've seen her was two weeks ago.

"Hey lunatic bitch, what about me?" Touza's deep voice startled me, the nickname lunatic bitch is the only thing he calls me all the time. Not that it matters, he is right after all.

"It's good to see you too, Touza." I said to him while Saki still had her arms wrapped around me. Touza's face had a smile on it, he was content that I noticed him.

A sudden pull on my long hair ripped me away from Saki's embrace, I noticed red hair and I knew who it was who did that.

"You dumb cow, you're as slow as always." Rina said with her very stern voice which sent shivers down my spine. No matter how many curses I've beat and killed and how ugly and deformed they looked. None of them scared me more than Rina has ever done.