Ch21 - Deep Buried Past 3/3

A/N: Manga spoilers ahead.

(L/N), (F/N), Current Age: 15, soon 16.
Jujutsu Tech first year - Tokyo.

Restless, exhausted, depressed and most of all alone... Those words described how you felt. Ever since Satoru left to go to Shinjuku town, and threatened you not to follow along as he told you he'd kill you if you did all you've done is sulked and dived deeper in the abyss.

The darkness of the night doesn't provide any comfort in your situation, if anything it's making things worse reminding you that you are in the dark about so many things regarding to what has happened with Suguru...

You sighed and got out of your bed, you decided that maybe a stroll during the night would make things easier for you to finally fall asleep.

Walking around in the school's halls seemed to have calmed you down, but it didn't get you sleepy or anything.

Silently you were praying that Yaga, or any of the teachers don't find you lurking around.

What caught your eye was a certain white haired student the moment you got out to the entrance of the main building. You instantly got livid with him just standing there, sitting on a rock in his underwear and a white t shirt.

Good thing you brought your bladed fans with you, after all you never know when you might need them, and given the times your in you thought it's best you keep them as close to you as possible.

You threw a closed fan at him from afar and it landed right between his two legs, leaving a huge mark on the rock. You dashed through to him and punched his stomach, you only did that because he had enough balls to threaten you.

"You and I, are going to have a little chat, Satoru."

— — — — — — — — — —

Seated next to Satoru on the rock, you were eager to listen to every word he has to say about his encounter with Suguru.

"He said that he wants to create a world without curses, to achieve that he wants to annihilate every human." Satoru calmly spoke and explained as to what he heard from Shoko about Geto, of course he himself had to get it confirmed by Geto so he just had to go and see his explanation for all of this.

"So, h-he just killed his parents as well?" You inquired and stuttered, with one hand clenched around your chest and tears in your eyes.

"He said he can't go make exceptions for them." Satoru added as he looked expressionless, "I could've killed him today, and there would be meaning to his death..."

"But you didn't... And I think I understand why." You said and looked at him, "It's because you have hopes he'll change, deep down." You smiled to yourself, could he maybe change his viewpoints one day?

"My parents and my sister are not blessed with a cursed technique, it was only me and Shin who had that privilege. Although our father was reluctant to let me come here after he died, I still managed to be here. And I'm grateful for that..." You stated as you looked up to see the crescent moon high in the sky.

"And why's that?" Satoru almost whispered, your head turned to him and you smiled before you could speak, "And what's with that face? It's scaring me." He commented on your smile and it irked you quite a lot.