Ch36 - There Was Once A Time 3

A/N: JJK 0 manga spoilers ahead!

(L/N), (F/N). Current Age 24
A seemingly normal girl.

•Your Point of View•

If I were to trust Geto Suguru's intentions, then I knew it wouldn't be safe for me. I'm already wanted back into the Jujutsu World. Every now and then someone would just show up at my door, knock and it would turn out to a higher up asking me to join back.

My answer remained the same for five consecutive years, last time I got a visit was from Gakuganji, the director of the Jujutsu Tech School in Kyoto. That was months ago, since then I haven't heard of anyone. College was kind of weird too, having old geezers show up at my dorm asking for something no one should ever ask given the fact that the answer never changed no matter how many times they tried. Why are they even so persistent? I'm just a simple First Grade sorcerer to them, there's a few of them walking around too. It all never made sense to me.

Sitting all by myself at a crepe place at Takeshita Street, in a few hours it would be closing hours but the only reason I've went there is because Geto told me to meet him there. I've noticed quite the stares around me, might be because of my unusual outfit, but then again Takeshita Street is known for having people walk like they're fresh out the runway.

I was wearing a simple two piece Japanese clothing, with a short red skirt and a black obi tucked inside the red skirt. The skirt wasn't long either, it was actually just to my thighs. It had a gold crane on the left side of it, I also had paired it up with a cardigan coat Geisha's used to wear back then. A red bow on my hair as well, and a pair of black high heels. Nothing too much out the ordinary no?

I kept remembering the conversation me and Suguru had about Okkotsu Yuta, and what Suguru had planned on the night of Christmas Eve.

"If you were to do this... And you were to fail to kill that boy, you wouldn't be able to get a hold on the curse he has in himself." I started to remember the words I told to him.

"Then what's the worst that could happen?" He asked as if this wasn't anything to him at all.

"Then you'd die."

I shook those memories away from my mind truing to enjoy myself on the crepes I had in front of me, my cursed technique allows me to feel presences, sometimes even hear whispers of people that the wind carried along with. I could hear chatter from outside of familiar voices. I knew who it was but I didn't really bother much, I could tell by the baffled expression of the waiters as well when a bunch of weirdos just prance inside a local store.

I giggled to myself as I crossed my legs and continued to eat what I had on my plate. Simply observing the losers that just seated themselves there, obviously one would stare at me. Probably wondering why I'm seated all alone in a table for one, or why I'm not joining them. Sorry but my rep is more important I guess.

Nonetheless, it would be a lie if I didn't know already that they all just came back from the Jujutsu Tech campus, and it would also be a lie if I said I didn't know that Geto was planning a whole war. My thoughts are all over the place, I don't know which side to take. Surely I will get notified by someone from Jujutsu Tech that there will be a war, with any luck they might even try to recruit me back. The answer would remain the same though.

It would take  an ultimatum to get me back there.

"You've been eyeing that girl quite a lot, Master Geto. Did she catch your eye?" A girl with short black hair said, not moments after I felt a piercing glare shot to my direction. I felt it come from that woman with the light-colored hair and the brught eyes of hers made that stare intensify even more into me.