Ch13 - You're Not Alone

Ever since that kiss, things turned awkward for the both of you. You only exchanged hello's and goodbye's and that's all. Gojo's also a busy man as well, you can guess that's a routine for being self claimed as 'the strongest.'

Evening, a beautiful sunset spread across the sky above Jujutsu Tech. You were walking down the hall from your visit from the infirmary. Shoko had decided for you to regularly come and pay her a visit ever since the thing that happened with Panda.

Walking back from the infirmary you noticed Fushiguro, he had a nasty scar on his forehead and blood was dripping down from him.

Of course, your first instinct was to dash up to him, and so you did.

"Fushiguro, are you alright? What happened to your forehead?!" You questioned as you eyed him up and down checking if he has more injuries more fatal or critical.

"Gojo-sensei happened." He said in a calm and stoic tone, you however were still worried about the young sorcerer. Why would Gojo even harm him that much?

Not the matter right now, you decided to deal with it later as it's better to get him to Shoko instead of stalling. "Let's get you to the infirmary, immediately." You said and dragged the boy by his forearm.

— — — — — — — — — —

"All done." Shoko sighed, "You guys should really be more careful on your training." She sighed once more, putting her hand on her forehead and leaving to another room.

Your gaze averted from the ground to Fushiguro, he had a white patch on his forehead and hir spiky hair made him look adorable. You smiled at him before you spoke up.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine." His stoic expression, always unreadable. You were never quite sure what he was thinking or if he was thinking at all. It will always remain a mystery.

Silence.

Nothing but silence, your head turned back to the ground. That was how it was until he spoke up, shooting your head up back to him.

"Miss (L/N), is it true that jujutsu sorcerers die alone?"

That question. Where did he even get that idea from? That's not what you wished for anyone as young as him to ask you.

You gasped at that. Fushiguro was now sitting on the edge of the infirmary bed waiting for your answer.

"Fushiguro, why would you ask that?" You calmly mumbled that, "Who even said that to you?"

"Gojo-sensei." He simply answered.

'Of course it would be him.' You internally facepalmed yourself. You didn't know how to answer him, give him the harsh truth and say that it's correct? or sugarcoat it all?

"I'm trying to surpass Ita-" He calmly started, you interrupted him immediately.

"This isn't a competition, Fushiguro." You said to him quickly. "Is that also why you charged at me first? Back when we had that training?" You added, reminiscing how he was the first to attack you when you didn't even expect him to.

"Yes." Fushiguro said.

You sighed, still unsure of what answer to give him, what he said was true. There's no denying that as a jujutsu sorcerer, you will die alone.