Ch14 - I'd Love to

You didn't sleep well at all, one thought kept haunting you over and over again, and that thought happened to be the first years.

'Will they all come back?'

'Are they all right?'

'Maybe I should've went with them when I had time.'

Thoughts racing through your mind, a concerned look on your face, over all worry.

You were worried but little did you know that the news the following day would blow your mind completely.
— — — — — — — — — —

The next day was a reason to celebrate, the first years had successfully exorcised three special ranked curses. Which was simply impressive, taking their age they have outdone themselves extremely well.

Gojo was having a phone call with none other than Utahime, seemed to be a bit important. You, however, were celebrating over nothing.

You were simply dancing around the room meanwhile having a bottle of whiskey in your hand, it was your day off after all so you just decided to have a little bit of fun.

And what better way than to get day drunk, right? And by now you were nearly wasted by that one bottle of whiskey, all you really did was just dance around the room you two were in. You tried to get Satoru's attention but he simply shooed you away as his phone conversation was more important. You pouted but you then took another gulp of the bottle of whiskey and it was as if you forgot that him blowing you off never happened.

"Man, it wasn't just a cursed spirit with a finger. When we analyzed the corpses, what a surprise! It was the manifestation of the other goods." Satoru answered to his phone as he put a sugar cube on his morning coffee and started to mix it with a spoon.

He sat on his chair, legs crossed and phone in one hand the other one mixing the coffee.

You were still dancing around to no music, you would've been considered crazy if it was by anyone else, but no. It was just you and Satoru in the room... And Utahime in the other line of his phone.

"They each took out one special-rank! This year's first-years are the cream of the crop!" He said as he had his head tilted to the phone a little.

You gulped down another shot of whiskey straight from the bottle and shouted from the other side of the room. "Sure are!"

Satoru chuckled at that before his attention went back to Utahime on the other line. "It must he my skill as an instructor." he smirked and you pouted because you've completely just got taken for granted.

"Not fair, Gojo! I trained them too!!" You shouted, he was amused already by your little dance around the room, you behaved like a lunatic there. Still his attention quickly went back to when he heard Utahime speak up.

"I don't want any long chats with you two on ny day off. You're calling about arrangements for the drinking party, right?" Utahime said, she scoffed a little at the end of her sentence. Clearly she didn't even want to have any banter with you nor Satoru, especially today.

"Well, find any candidates? 'Cause I sure have." Satoru said, he looked at you and smirked a little.

"None. Everyone's busy, even myself." Utahime said. "What now? Should I try asking the students, too?"