Ch8 - Don't Make Promises, You can't Keep

A powerful aura of anger and hatred could be felt leaving from you, you made your way towards the room where all the higher-ups were having a meeting regarding yesterday's occurrence.

You finally made it there, it seemed like everyone had finished up their meeting. You busted the shoji door that led to the meeting room open and noticed everyone was either heel sitting or cross sitting down on the tatami.

Except for Gojo who was side sitting and leaning to the wall, and Ijichi who was standing on his two feet.

"Look who finally decided to join." Utahime said calmly, blinded by anger you took it a whole different than expected.

"Shut it, old hag or I'll shut it for you!" You exclaimed in a shout. "My business here is with that wrinkly raisin over there." You pointed at him with a closed fan. Utahime could tell this was not the time to talk for her.

"Stand the hell up, old fart." You said walking up to him in anger, Ijichi got startled by that what you were doing.

You went over to Gakuganji and grabbed him by the neck, not even caring abiut the later consequences. You pulled him up and at the same time hoped his weak body would drop dead from it.

"You said you'd remove the curse from my sister once the first day of the exchange event passes, remember?" You shouted in his face, he had one of his eyes showing at the shock he just had, all caused by this inhuman behavior.

Flashback.

"...I'm listening..." You said softly, your eyes glued on the old man in front of you. Yaga freed your arm from his hold and you gave him a glare for holding you back.

"All I'm asking is for you to come back to Jujutsu High, and work as a teacher there in Tokyo." The old man said cutting straight to the point.

"This is technically blackmail, you know that, right?" You squinted your eyes at him, the tension here could be deadly for someone of his age, however somehow the old wrinkly prune is alive.

"I do. If... When you come back you'll have to stay to Jujutsu High. I'll remove the curse right after the first day of the Exchange event." He said with an innocent smile that wasn't innocent at all. If anything it was way worse than crocodile tears from a very experienced liar.

"If I do that, what guarantees me that you'll hold your word?" You crossed your arms at him, Yaga spoke before he let Gakuganji have the honors.

"Miss (L/N), I can assure you to hold him to his promise." Yaga said sternly. You rolled your eyes, there was no way out. No loophole, no 'emergency exit'

This truly was the one way out.

"Fine, but I'll be having my own demands to this. I don't know why you desperately want me to be there, and nor do I care." You said and turned your back at him.

"Next time you'll see me will be with weapons, so watch out what you say, watch out what you do, and make sure you hold on to the deal." You said walking away from them having enough of their spew.

"After all, I'm doing this for my sister." You lastly said.

Flashback over.

You tightened your hold on his neck and the old man winced a little, Gojo had a smirk on his face, although with a blindfold you knew he could see it all happen right in front of him.

And so did everyone.

Yaga stood up and tried to grab your arm only for you to throw one of your fans and tore apart some of his uniform.

"Don't." You simply said, a sinister expression on your face. "Don't make promises you can't keep." You tightened your hold on the old mans neck, another wince escaping from him.

"I'm doing this for my sister." You turned your head to Gakuganji, he may have been calm but you could see the uneasiness in his face.

"If I call my parents later and hear that she hasn't awoken yet..." You started, a dark aura was all over the place, everyone shocked at what's going on, except for one certain white haired man...

"...I will come for you, Gakuganji. And I'll tear out your limbs. One by one." You whispered out the last part.

You dropped his body to the tatami down and turned your heel and the fan you threw earlier flew back to it's sheathe with a bit of help of your cursed technique.

"You have two hours..." You said calmly, but the calm in your voice made everything more threatening to the situation. "Undo whatever the hell you've done."

You walked out the room, ready for the consequences that will not occur since everybody feared you as of that moment. They couldn't blame you either, after all you had a deal.

— — — — — — — — — —

One hour passed and you had the pleasant surprise of a phone call from your mother, crying tears of joy because Yui had finally awoken from her coma.

She sure was happy about it, you continued your conversation over the phone for what seemed like ages but were actually 30 minutes until you heard a knock on the door.

You said your goodbyes to your mother and opened the door of you room, revealing a white haired, blindfolded man.

"To what do I owe the displeasure?" You chuckled at him, a smirk was on his face as he held behind something, a present, perhaps?

"I just came here to tell you what the students picked out for tomorrow's battle." He started and walked in putting down a medium sized box on your bed.

"Lemme guess, individual battles?" You crossed your arms and rolled your eyes, "As if they didn't have enough of it already at the group battle."

He turned to you with a smirk on his face, mischief written all over it.

"Not quite," He nonchalantly said. "Baseball."

You stood there for a moment. 'Baseball?! How?!' But then you realized it. Although the exchange event has the principals of the Tokyo and Kyoto schools each propose a form of competition to be held for an entire day over the course of two days. But that's just how it is on paper.

Every year, the first day is team battled, and the second day is individual battles.

"You sly old white haired fox, you've found a loophole?!" You smiled at him. Quite impressed how he managed to do that, he found a weakness and exploited it. If only he was there when you made that deal...

"Huh? I'm not that old." He said nonchalantly, you sweatdropped at what he just said, out of everything he paid attention to that.

"Missing the point entirely." You responded nonchalantly to him, he laughed at that. You were quite amusing to him, maybe he liked being around you.

"So, what's in the box?" You asked him as you walked up to him and the box.

"Glad you asked," He leaned down on the box and opened it. "I want you to wear this during the baseball match."

You looked at it, and immediately realized what that is, is he serious as of right now or is this just a joke? Either way, it wasn't funny.

"Yeah, I'm not wearing that."