Ch35 - There Was Once A Time 2

A/N: JJK 0 manga spoilers ahead!

(L/N), (F/N). Current Age 24
A seemingly normal girl.

•Your Point of View•

I said bye to my friends and went after Suguru to see what he had up his sleeves now, to be honest I might have done that because I missed having him around, last time I have seen him was when I was barely 17.

We reached the abandoned mall quite fast, I could tell that place had many curses inside, but if I trust my gut feeling I knew exactly who was responsible for them to be inside there.

It would be the very man that I'm now walking behind on.

As we reached inside I immediately felt presences of multiple curses, I looked around at the stores and they were all emptied from people, probably of what has been going around or the rumors that started to swirl around about this place.

"Keep your eyes peeled for any sorcerers. I doubt they'd send any experienced ones. My bet is that they'll send a few first years or second years." Suguru said in a very convinced tone, almost as if he knew exactly what was going to happen. It made me quite suspicious of the whole thing.

"If you encounter them by accident, be a good girl and pretend to be a frail human, okay?" He added in an almost mocking tone now.

"You do not have the authority to boss me around. I do what I want to." I said to him, "And right now I wanna go on a small walk around the area, make sure those curses don't attack me otherwise you'd have to send out new ones and I doubt you'd want that, would you Suguru?" I teased him a little and he just let out a small laugh.

"No. I really don't." He said which caused me to smirk a little.

"Then it's settled, I'll see you in a bit."

— — — — — — — — — —

A while passed and all I ever did was just stroll around the mall, occasionally I also went into some of the stores. I'm not one for shop lifting but being that I'm practically playing villain now this is probably the smallest crime I could commit. Over and over again, at every different store where there was something different.

I could feel two new presences around the perimeter and I was wondering if I should tell Suguru they're here or if he already knew. Something tells me that he already knew they were here but still, at times like these it's better to stay next to him rather than fight with Jujutsu Sorcerers over my 'come back' but this time with a death penalty from them.

I located Suguru pretty quickly and went to his location, as I reached there I saw him looking at two kids, both seemed not older than 16.

"Burst." One of them said and suddenly something had bursted down. Cursed Speech for sure. I should maybe try to guard my brain and ears if it came to an altercation. I quickly ran over to Suguru, if they catch us I can simply make him seem like the bad guy here and run for the hills while the two kids try to take care of him.

"Have you finally come to watch the show?" Suguru said while he had his back facing at me once again, seems more like a sign to me.

"Depends. What's the plot twist?" I asked and came closer to him. I sat down next to him and watched the two kids, Suguru layed his right hand to his right cheek and smiled sinisterly. Out of nowhere a new curse appeared, unlike the rest there this one seemed a lot stronger, you could feel the strength of that one from a mile away.