Ch27 - Back When 1/5

(L/N), (F/N), Current Age: 19.
Jujutsu Sorcerer, 2nd grade.

Defeated one curse, and the next one just pops up, completely different from the one that you exorcised. The fight with this one, however was more brutal.

Blood seeped through your forehead and arms, your uniform pierced and thrashed to pieces. The skirt you once wore was torn apart, You however weren't going to give up without a fight. Either you die tonight, or the curse will get exorcised.

You could tell it's a special grade curse, that thing could even talk like a regular human.

You slashed your fans at that thing repeatedly but it could protect itself quite well using its arms to take the slashes.

The curse resembled an oversized humanoid lizard, only that the skin of that thing was pale yellow, it had one eye and above it it had two more eyes in a poisonous green color. It was quite taller than you, but that's better given that in small spaces that thing would have it.

The warehouse you were in was thrashed completely, it had dents everywhere, some because of the slashes of your fans the curses missed, some because you threw that thing somewhere, and some because it threw you there.

Clear signs of a heavy fight.

"Join your friend, nasty lizard!" You yelled as you slashed its arm off, only because you kept charging for the head.

Help was on the way, if all you had to do is stall and wait for the sorcerer on the way then be it.

The curse pushed you away from its body and regenerated its arm. You were looking down and your fans were tight on your hands, you charged them up with cursed energy hopefully enough to either kill it or save you from it.

"You're quite strong, what's your grade?" The curse asked, the voice of it was raspy and scratchy, it also sounded like the one of a snake.

"I'm a second grade." You opened your fans and covered yourself with your fans, you dhad nothing to hide but it would be better to have them ready at all the time.

"I've killed many sorcerers of your grade, all on my masters behalf." The curse said, your gaze went up, it was dark, cold, sinister, the same one a maniac makes before killing someone remorselessly.

"On behalf of them... You die!"

You charged up to it, it tried to grab you but you slid down its legs, a gush of wind heaved you up and you threw one of your fans to its head and this time it hit it.

You shoved your other fan to its abdomen as you landed on your feet. You jumped away hoping that would be it for that damned curse but it wasn't.

"Your time has been short-lived." The curse spoke, you simply tilted your head and smiled sinisterly.

"And why is that?" You asked, "Your fans won't work on me." The curse answered and your smile grew wider. You started to laugh maniacally and you put your two middle and index fingers creating a heart.

"Domain Expansion:" You spoke and you could tell the curse widened its three eyes. Everything around you started to get be caught in wind. "Natural Formation."