Ch2 - Old Acquaintances

A few days had passed since your meeting with the two principals of both schools. You told your parents about it and about the arrangements you had made in order to save your sister.

Here you were in your jujutsu uniform that consisted of a short navy blue skirt, a navy blue halter crop top, a pair of navy blue thigh high boots which also had sharp heels as well, and also a navy blue tinted transparent jacket with the signature jujutsu sorcerer button, the jacket had two small sheathes attached to it on the sides for your bladed fans, which were your signature weapons since a young age.

To be honest, that wasn't your uniform back when you left the world of jujutsu, they let you keep the uniform, and one day you got creative with a pair of scissors and a sewing machine.

Everything but the transparent jacket and boots are made out of your old jujutsu uniform from when you left. However you did add the jujutsu sorcerer buttons to it.

Kiyotaka Ijichi was your driver to Jujutsu Tech in Tokyo, he seemed a little tensed since you took too long to get ready, which also caused you to be late for the assembly but you still had time to make it to maybe the end of it.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Tokyo Jujutsu High serves not only to just raise and train the next generation of sorcerers but it also has purpose as a headquarter for all the alumni who have graduated as full-fledged jujutsu sorcerers

Tokyo Jujutsu High serves not only to just raise and train the next generation of sorcerers but it also has purpose as a headquarter for all the alumni who have graduated as full-fledged jujutsu sorcerers. Every sorcerer there plays a role there when it comes to mentoring students, whether a teacher, or by simply accompanying them to missions.

Both jujutsu schools, Tokyo and the one in Kyoto are considered a place for the community and provide meditation, general support, education and even shelter to jujutsu sorcerers in general.

Your long (H/C) locks swaying as you reached the steps and walked up on them, reminiscing the many times you walked up and down back in the day when you were a student.

Stopping half way you heard voices, dozens of them. You could even see a figure of a tall man with white hair, his being there angered you quite a lot.

You unsheathed and opened your bladed fan on your right and charged it with cursed energy, and threw it to your right side.

Your fan flew further away from you, it wasn't even pointed at anyone, but you were confident that once you threw your fans, they'd never miss their target.

And so the fan turned on his track, starting to swirl around at a rapid rate, a blue like flame all around it, your cursed energy. Headed directly at no one other but Satoru Gojo.

A girl with short brown hair was bickering with a pinkette.

One of the students with black hair and dark blue eyes noticed the fan flying towards the head of his sensei.