Ch5 - The Exchange Event 2/2

"You have a good intuition." Utahime calmly said to you, her eyes were closed and her face had a neutral expression.

"You just realized that, hag?" You asked her with a quirked eyebrow and a teasing look on your E/C eyes paired up with a smirk.

Veins popped up on her forehead as she looked at you angry and mouthed a "Tch" and a growl following right after.

You turned your attention back on the screen, Maki was now facing off a girl that looks a lot like her, and by that I mean a lot like her.

"Looks like we got a Zen'in fighting a Zen'in." Satoru said stretching his arms out and leaning back on his seat.

"Seems to me like a personal grudge..." You whispered to yourself.

"Those students couldn't even wait for the individual battles, this is a curse exorcising race yet they treat it as if it's a fight." You said, your attention went back to the screen.

Maki had Mai in quire a situation after Mai shot all bullets from her gun, it seemed bad for Mai but she suddenly shot another bullet, you could notice the blood on her nose.

'Could that be her cursed technique?' You thought to yourself squinting your eyes at the screen.

Your eyes widened when you saw that Maki had caught the bullet using her bare hand for that. That what she just had done made you gasp in fear, you felt goosebumps all over your body when you saw that happen, these students could pack a punch for sure and take in a lot and that was more than evident.

Mai became desperate in an attempt to win, she lunged herself at Maki over and over again only for Maki to easily dodge them. It was a rather sad sight to behold on Mai...

And with that, Maki goes out as the winner.

"She's quite impressive," You started your speech with a smile "Utahime your students lack a lot, I would've assumed you taught them better."

Utahime growled at you and Satoru chuckled a little at that.

— — — — — — — — — —

You were observing the blue haired girl from Kyoto as she suddenly fell asleep.

"She fell asleep." Utahime sighed to herself before standing up from her seat. "I'm going to head out real quick." She added

"Huh?" Satoru moved his head to the side to face Utahime.

"Why's that?" You asked, although the question is pretty rhetorical, you couldn't help but wonder if there wasn't any hidden intention to it as well.

"I can't leave her in the woods with cursed spirits wandering around, right?" She answered to you and Satoru.

"That's true." Gakuganji said stroking his beard and a smile on his face. "I'm worried about Miwa. Go to her quickly." He added.

The way his face looked as of that moment was rather suspicious, you decided not to question it. If anything happens you could always shove your fans to his face, right?

A small breeze of wind hit you as of that moment, your previous face of suspicion for Gakuganji went away and was replaced with one of utter shock.

The reason being that you heard the wind hit unknown obstacles and you felt it. You shot up from your seat and startled everyone.