Ch16 - Memories and Date Nights 2

"We have history, huh?" You smirked with a hand under your chin. "Glad to know." You added and your hand moved to the glass of red wine matching your dress. You drank a bit of it and gulped it down, putting the glass back on its previous place.

"You shouldn't drink too much, I don't wanna take care of you in a drunk state tonight." Satoru said, you growled at him since you could tell he was teasing you on what happened back then when he asked you out. Well, at least the state you were in.

"Taking care of me in a drunk state is a fever dream for you, you'd get to undress me~" You teased and winked at him a little. You then proceeded to burst out in laughter after he showed a small bit of a blush on his face, finally you got back at him for making you be the one that's always embarrassed.

You ate a small bit of the portion of your food and smirked, this time you were the one that's teasing him and you were more than proud.

"They completely rebuilt this area." You awed the restaurant, it was built right where the building collapsed.

"Turns out they were actually going to wreck that place down, Utahime and Mei Mei did them a favor." Satoru laughed at his own statement, you laughed at it too. It was too funny not to laugh.

The atmosphere got silent fast, nothing but the clinging of glass and people conversing with each other. Deep silence was between you and Satoru. You inhaled deeply and shot your head up to him and stared at his dreamy eyes.

You decided to break the silence between you two. "The day we met also marks the day when..." You went silent again, both of your hands overlapped each other on the table and your head went down.

"Marks what?" He asked, worry on his tone and clearly he cared enough to ask.

"Before we met, a few moments before, I was on the phone with Shinkiro. You know, he sent me to look after you guys and see if everything's alright." You shot your head to him and your eyes were glistening from the tears on the brinks. "Later that day, I was told he died..."

"He was the light of my life, so to speak. I couldn't even say goodbye to him." Your eyes darted at your hands the moment you felt both someone put theirs on yours, Satoru looked at you with a sad smile on his face as he gently made sure to comfort you somehow.

"It's not your fault, (F/N)." He softly whispered. "It never was, and it never will be."

You paused at that sentence he said, analyzing it. You looked down and saw your hands under his and smiled a little, maybe you were good at hiding the pain away and never speaking of it and pretending things are alright when in reality everything's falling apart, helplessness against the demons that haunt you is something you've felt before but hiding it wasn't a problem, unlike opening up to someone.

"I usually used to think of bad grades I got at school back when Shinkiro was teaching me how to use my cursed technique. Now... I think of his death." You fought back the tears threatening to pour all over your eyes, this isn't what you wished or anticipated would happen on this date.

"Death is no stranger to any of us, Satoru. The thing that matters is which one of us did it cause more pain." You added to your sentence, an upset expression was on his face.

"I wanted to make Shin proud when I asked you if you could recommend me for special grade, it was what he wanted for me as well as for himself. Maybe he'd be proud if one us made it." You wiped away a small tear as you remembered when he screwed you over and recommended you for first grade. Regret was on his face now, clearly he didn't know what was going on on your head back then, nor did he know that it meant that much to you.

"It's funny, one moment I'm leaving, and the next I forgive you." You said to him with a sad smile on your face, at least you were content, right?

"I'm really sorry." He said as he looked down with a frown, again you couldn't point your finger at him and say he shattered all your hopes when he didn't even know why you wanted it so bad either...

"It's fine." You said to him, you never kept a grudge anyways. "Do you wanna get out of here and enjoy the rest of the night?" He asked, he quickly switched the subject and thank god he did otherwise you might've broken down in front of him.

"Only if we can get dessert, but not here because this place started to feel stuffy." You joked and laughed at that.

"Whatever you wish for, gorgeous~"

— — — — — — — — — —

You and Satoru stopped at a playground for dessert, being that the playground had many children there you could easily find ice cream anywhere. You were enjoying your ice cream on a bench with content, the cold dessert making you forget about your past and focus your whole everything to it.

You suddenly felt the urge to annoy Satoru and make him mad, and so you did.

"You got ice cream on your face." You simply said as you looked at him with a bright smile. "Where?" He asked, your mind filled with sinister thoughts and all of them could become a reality. You took your ice cream and dipped it in his nose and started to chuckle.

He wiped the ice cream off his nose with an unreadable expression and wiped it over your mouth, you licked his fingers and looked at him with lustful eyes. He quickly removed his hand away from your mouth and snaked it around your shoulder. His feet were spread apart in a funny way, you assume it's because of his height, then again with that personality it wouldn't be a surprise if he wouldn't sit like that as well.

"Do you wanna go home?" He looked over at you waiting for you response, truth is you didn't wanna go back to Jujutsu Tech, you actually wanted to stay in the city longer.

"Nope." You simply said and your hands moved to his tie and loosened it up a little, then to the first button of his shirt, loosening that up too only to reveal his bare chest.

"Can we stay in the city?" You pouted expecting a "No, we can't." However, Satoru seemed to question that in his mind. Suddenly he flashed you a toothy grin, you could tell he had something mischievous planned.

"Since you don't wanna go back, and I don't want things to end here. why don't we book a hotel room and see where the night leads us~" He flirted and implied a night of pure bliss.

"It sounds perfect." You said before you connected your lips to his and closed your eyes. You didn't know why you were kissing him or why this side of you is showing herself, a side that wouldn't really come out any often. One that no one got to see, except for yourself obviously. Everyone has their needs, sometimes.

You parted from your lips from his and moved down to his neck, planting light kisses here and there.

"On our first date?" He mocked you and you smirked on his neck. You looked him in the eyes, the smirk never leaving your face, you bit your lip slightly and then spoke.

"We've both committed far worse sins." Your hand glided from his abdomen down to his thigh, needy of more of you, his hand that was on your shoulder roamed the lower part of your back.

"Let's commit one together~" You whispered to his ear and nibbled on his earlobe, you could say you were needy for comfort after that abyss mess of emotions and everything that occurred in the restaurant not thirty minutes ago.

But that didn't matter right now, not when you had the chance to get a night full of pleasure and sins, because the next opportunity might never rise again.

— — — — — — — — — —

A/N: Bring a wheelchair with you next chapter.