Ch32 - One's Recklessness

A/N: i'm back, hi...

Another simple day in Jujutsu Tech. Question is what can you even refer to as 'simple' here? Maybe the sparring students and teachers have everyday, creatures emerging from the shadows, speaking animals with a high IQ who can be called Cursed Corpses.

Pretty normal, right?

All aside, Jujutsu Tech is pretty much the same as other schools, the day can be filled with boring schoolwork, sitting all day in one place, exams, smelly classrooms... The same old song and dance.

Your (E/C) scanned the classroom, the first years looked rather bored as you, as usual, tried to make them as best prepared for their assessment soon.

You rolled your eyes at the disinterest they were showing, your hand pushed back your (H/C) locks and you walked back to the board on the classroom and erased everything on it.

You turned around and walked back up to the three students.

"Alright, which one of you can tell me what specifies a first grade curse?" You smiled as you got closer and closer to Itadori. He had his eyes closed and nearly had fallen asleep already.

Your hand collided with the desk in front of him, resulting to a loud noise waking him up almost screaming, he flinched when he saw you.

"Itadori, were you even listening?" You asked, your eyes staring right through his.

"N-No, Miss (L/N)!" He stuttered but also yelled. You sighed and moved over to Fushiguro's side, you seated yourself on his desk and crossed your legs a little. Tour hand went under his chin and you made him face you.

"What about you, Fushiguro? Do you know the answer?" You asked, Fushiguro's veins had popped on his forehead, probably because of the way you made him pay attention to you.

As you leaned in closer to his face, he started to have more veins and an evident blush on his face. You loved teasing him because he always blushes and gets mad. You always found that cute about him.

"Am I making you nervous~?" You cooed and his blush made his face warm up very well. He groaned in response and you simply laughed. The door opened and you stood up and sighed, wanting to greet whoever came inside.

"I see the teacher thing has completely grown in you, baby." The certain white haired idiot spoke to you. He snickered a little as he watched you walk up to him.

You stopped and took a moment to flash your lover one big smile, "Would've been better if they actually answered the question I asked." You stated and sighed immediately.

"Maybe you're just too easy on them?" Satoru snaked his hands on your waist and pulled you close, Fushiguro rolled his eyes at the sight of that meanwhile Itadori and Kugisaki were simply gushing about it. Probably because Gojo would be their only way out of this boring class.

"Why did you come here?" Your hands landed on his toned chest and a bright smile formed on your face, brightening up his day as it appeared. "Because I have something to tell you." He said, his tone changed rather fast and it quite worried you.

"Okay, I'll finish up and then-" You were cut off when Satoru let go off you and walked up to the three students with a bright smile. "Satoru?" You questioned, knowing him it can't be good.

"Kids, class dismissed. Get out." He said in a dark tone and it made you shiver. Whatever he had to say must've been quite important. The students looked at you and you simply shrugged your shoulders signaling you have no idea what's gotten into him either.