Ch15 - Memories and Date Nights

A/N: Manga spoilers ahead.

"Reminiscing old times is hard, not because of the mistakes you've made, but because of the people."

Those words kept lingering on your mind, exploring each cave in your mental state in its deepest parts. Those words were words you were once told by your deceased brother.

You sighed before you walked up to the mirror and gazed upon yourself and your current look. Your hair was curled, you were wearing a deep red silk dress that didn't expose much of your body, it stopped just above the knees and barely showed any cleavage, a pair of black high heels and a black leather jacket to simply wear in case you get cold.

Hideous knocking on the door could only mean one thing, your date is here, ready to pick you up and go somewhere. Judging from what he said when he told you to dress fancy but not too fancy you'll probably end up having dinner somewhere.

Nonetheless, you opened the door and were greeted by none other than Satoru Gojo himself, in a suit and navy blue tie. He wasn't also wearing his blindfold either, instead he was wearing his favorite pair of sunglasses.

"I thought you were gonna keep me waiting~" He teased a little, you rolled your eyes at that playfully before you turned around and walked back to the mirror meanwhile Satoru was shooting you a piercing look, almost as if he was sizing you up.

"This isn't a rom-com, Satoru." You said as you took out a small necklace made off silver from a box on the counter next to the mirror. "Now, please help me put on this necklace."

He walked up behind you and gently brushed your hair over your shoulder, exposing the nape of your neck to him. Smirking he bent over just a bit and whispered to your ear.

"Just the necklace?" His husky voice sent shivers down your spine, and he probably noticed that. "Yes, just the necklace." You somehow managed to say. He clipped it on and then gazed upon you from the mirror, to him you were quite the sight to behold. Gorgeous, brilliant, powerful, a sight he never wanted to take his eyes off.

You turned to him and smiled. "I'm ready." You said to him and you swore his eyes glistened with happiness. He turned to the door and held his arm for you to take. You had other plans. You snaked your arm on his but slid it down and held his hand, interlacing your fingers with his.

"What? We're in the hand holding stage now~" He cooed and started walking. You laughed to yourself. "We already kissed, we're far the hand holding stage." You looked up at his light blue eyes and smiled.

"That's true." He turned his head to look up the way. You could feel multiple piercing gazes upon you as you walked through the halls of Jujutsu Tech, you could also hear Itadori and Kugisaki squeal as they watched you two walk away. Well, you've been far worse embarrassed than that.

— — — — — — — — — —

You've arrived at the restaurant you were taken at, Satoru and you got out of the car and Ijichi took off somewhere with it, probably to a parking lot.

Your eyes darted at the surrounding, that's quite the familiar location. But what stood out was the restaurant.

"Doesn't this place look familiar to you?" Satoru smirked looking down on you once again, you smiled a little as you looked around the surrounding. "Of course, it's when we first met about 11 years ago." You looked him in the eyes as you reminisced the first time you laid eyes on each other.

Flashback.

Walking down the streets, a girl with a white shirt with a yellow skirt and a matching tie was seen strutting through elegantly. Her phone was on her ear, signalizing she's on the phone with someone.