Ch12 - A Valuable Lesson 3

A/N: More of (F/N)'s powers will be discussed here. I didn't want to spoil everything about her powers in the introduction chapter so please enjoy this.

Treating you guys with double updated today, also there's a special scene in the end. I'm also going to gave a posting schedule after this, idk when i'll upload though.

You bent over a little, you held your fans over your back, opened and ready to charge. Whatever you had planned had to be stopped otherwise the students would have quite the trouble.

"Cursed Technique Release: Bladed Whirlwind." Your fans were charged with cursed energy and blue wind came from them. You shot them in the sky and out of nowhere clouds formed around Jujutsu Tech.

A whirlwind of air and appeared from the fans, it made blade hitting like sounds, the students all gasped.

Gojo whistled at that whirlwind, "I almost forgot how strong you are." He awed the whirlwind.

The whirlwind charged at the students, you laughed thinking you were done, suddenly a Nue appeared on the sky and struck lightning at the whirlwind, the fans inside it, if we're getting technical.

"What?!" You gasped at it as your whirlwind was suddenly disappearing, alongside also the clouds.

You turned to see Inumaki from your right, his collar was wide open, you tried to protect your ears and brain with cursed energy but your attention went away as an arrow flew past your head.

"I wouldn't do that, sensei!" Maki teased before she shot another arrow at you, you looked over at where your fans fell and ran to them.

"I don't think so!" Kugisaki shouted, and shot a nail at your fans. You managed to grab hold of one but the other one was nailed on the ground. 'Damn it!' You thought to yourself.

Itadori lunged at you right after, and you jumped.

"Blow Away." Inumaki said, you flew against the wall and your back crashed against it. You opened your fan and dug it on the wall, you started to wall run using the fan in the wall as support.

'Is this what they have up their sleeve?' You thought as you ran on the wall a trail of arrows and nails hitting every track you left behind. You noticed a nail in front of you and your mind went back to when Kugisaki threw that nail there.

"Kugisaki, now!!" Itadori yelled. Nobara had a content but sinister smile on her face. She snapped with her fingers and the nail bursted with cursed energy.

You fell from the wall, on the brink of defeat. You steadied yourself back on your feet somehow.

Your eyes went over at Gojo who had a concerned face, what was he concerned about though?

Your eyes darted back to the students who all had been in a stance, ready to defeat you.

"If this is how you wanna play? Then have at it." You hissed as you pulled out your index and middle fingers and shaped a heart with them.

Satoru gasped in shock knowing what you were about to do, were you really willing to kill them? Or was this just a play?

"Domain Expansion..." You said as you raised the heart with your fingers on your chest.

"Natural fo-" You were cut off as you looked up and saw Panda, free falling over to you.

"PAAANDAAAA!!" He yelled and he fell down on your back.

The students sweatdropped as they saw him bury you in his stomach. "Did I get her? Is she gone?" Panda questioned them after giving you the final hit.