Ch7 - Skip a Beat

The day was finally over, many of the cursed users retreated as soon as the veil was lifted from Gojo. You went to the two students Fushiguro told you about, Itadori and Todo right after, and escorted them out as well.

Although judging by your intuition, they didn't even need help at all with the spirit. Even if it was considered a 'Special Grade Cursed Spirit.'

You were in your room at Jujutsu High, you missed your chance to go out for dinner with Mei Mei, which made you disappointed because you were looking forward for that.

Already in your night gown you were leaning on the window and admiring the moon and watching over the remains Gojo's cursed technique had caused. It was quite a beautiful mess.

What shot you out of your focus from everything that remained from that day were hideous knock on the door almost resembling a  song. You knew who could be responsible for that hilarious knocking.

"Come in, Six eyes!" You said and the door sprung open revealing an overly happy and excited Gojo.

"Huh? How'd you know it was me?" He got startled a little, that made you chuckle a bit at his antics. "Because no one else would knock like that?" You said with a smile and a chuckle.

"Now, why are you here?" You asked with a stern face, as you seated yourself on the edge of the bed and crossed your legs.

You looked over at him and he had a playful smirk on his face, it quite irritated you but you kept quiet.

"I wanted to see if you're alright." He said nonchalantly. You rolled your eyes at him and his smirk.

"I should've killed you when I had the chance." You groaned at him, noticing he laid beside you on the bed whilst you were sitting on the edge of it. 'What the- When did he get there?' You thought to yourself.

"You care too much for me." He smirked looking up to you. Veins popped in your forehead. 'That motherf-'

"I just didn't wanna soil my hands." You said in a calm tone, although he was right that you did care for him quite a lot.

A moment of silence made everything on that situation awkward, that is until he averted his gaze from you looking up to the ceiling. Even tho he had his blindfold on.

"I also came here to say I'm sorry for not recommending you for Special Grade as well." His words came unexpected and made you gasp internally.

You took a deep breath before you parted your lips to speak. "It's alright, I forgave you long time ago."

What you said made him shoot a smile to himself, he quickly got up and sat on the other side of the bed. "For real?" He questioned.

"For real." You laughed at yourself for saying that.

"I guess a part of me is still..." You stopped as you tried to find the correct word.

"Still what?" He asked in a questioning tone.

"I want to say, mad? But that's not it." You said as you looked at him, he had a small frown on his face and you could tell he was hurt. Why? That's unknown.

"...I guess what I'm trying to say is, I was disappointed that you let me down and recommended me for First Grade." You looked at him through his blindfold, you reached out to it and pulled it down revealing his light ocean blue eyes that always looked so gorgeous.

Here's that awkward silence again, you didn't know if you were doing the right thing by just pulling down his blindfold for your own want to just simply look him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier," You said in a calm tone as you looked down at your bed sheets. "and I'm sorry for being a bitch."

"It's alright..." He whispered, "Why did you come back all of a sudden?" He asked with his face being with a smile. He probably assumed it was because you were bored or had nothing better to do anymore in your life so why not become a jujutsu sorcerer again.

You sighed, you had no reason to keep it hidden from him that you were basically blackmailed.

"It's because of my sister, Yui, she's in a coma." You looked up to him, his face was surprisingly neutral.

"I see..." Gojo whispered, looking deep in your E/C eyes, "But what does that have to do with you coming back?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Because that old colonel blimp put her in one, and refuses to undo the curse unless I do his bidding."

What you said made him quite angered, no one should be forced into jujutsu like that, he already had a rather... dislike, for the principal of the Kyoto school but this made it worse.

"Look, he said he'll lift the curse if I do his bidding, all I have to do is just sit here and teach a few kids how to kick a few cursed spirits." You laughed, "I got in under control, Satoru."

He sighed at that as he laid down on the bed again, this time you joined him and you were facing each other doing nothing but staring into each others eyes, your heart skipped a beat and you gasped a little, he smirked at that knowing what just happened.

He quickly stood up and started walking to the door, you got startled and shot up as well. Wondering where he's heading off to.

"Where are you going?" He hummed in response before turning to face you.

"To sleep, unless you want me to spend the night over." He said in a seductive tons, veins popped out your forehead before you grabbed one of your fans that were on the counter near the bed and threw it at him calling him a pervert, only to earn a chuckle from him after it stopped its track because of his infinity.

He started to walk out the door and you ran to him. "WAIT!!" You shouted as he once again stopped in his tracks.

"I never got the chance to thank you for talking to me." You said stopping in front of him. "Thank you for talking to me." You smiled and got on your tip toes, he leaned over a little assuming you wanted to hug him, however his eyes widened when his cheeks felt a pair of soft lips placed to them.

You parted your lips from his cheek and stepped a few steps back, his hand was on his cheek and he had a small blush on his face.

"If you tell this to anyone, I will deny it," You said, he assumed it was about you kissing his cheek but what came out of her mouth was about something else.

"but I'm glad to be back." You said with a small smile ok your face, he let go off his cheek and his lips curled into a smile.

"Good night, Satoru." You softly whispered to him avoiding eye contact so he doesn't see the blush all over your face.

"Good night, (F/N)." He said before he started to walk, you walked back in your room and closed the door. You dropped on the floor and sighed.

"This is so annoying." You smiled to yourself as you thought of the kiss on the cheek you gave him.