Thunderstorms

CRACK

Clove flinched slightly, sliding deeper under her bed covers. She may have been one of the most dangerous knife throwers of district two, competent in every way, but that didn't change her unease when it came to thunderstorms.

She rolled over, hoping to fall asleep again, even though deep down inside she knew that'd be basically impossible.
The minutes passed by as flashes of lightning lit up the bedroom, rolling thunder following quick after.

Suddenly Clove sat bolt upright in her bed. She could've sworn she heard something. A floor board creak?

Another flash of lighting illuminated the room just long enough for Clove to see the large figure in front of her.

"Cato Hadley what the hell are you doing in my room at this hour?!" She hissed switching on the bedside lamp.

Cato grinned down at her hair and clothes sopping wet.
"I know how you hate storms. Thought I should check up on you."

Clove glared at him for a moment, but couldn't handle staying mad at him for longer than 20 seconds, especially with the innocent smile he had plastered on.

"Take off your wet stuff and come hold me," clove instructed.

The blonde boy grinned as he pulled off his damp tshirt and sweats, crawling under the covers with his freckled girlfriend.

"Sleep tight ok Cloverfield?"

"Mm..."

And within minutes the girl was passed out in catos arms

Authours note

Hehe I'm back :)
Just thought I'd write a little something because it's currently raining over here at 1 am