Candy hearts

A/N in this one shot, I didn't include all the characters in 'Cloves group', so if you're wondering where some of the guys or girls are, I just didn't include them or mention them.

Cloves PoV 

"Truth or dare Clove?"

I think a moment.

"Mmmm...Dare,"

"Alright," Katniss says grinning, "I dare you to...hmmm...Oh I got one! I dare you to get the jar of candy hearts, and give one to each guy. BUT, whatever the heart says, you have to do to the guy you give it to. Make sense?"

"I...guess?"

"Ok, start!"

I reach over to the counter and pour the jar of candy on the floor in front of me.

The first one I pick out for Peeta says 'text me'.

I hand it to him and he laughs.

"Ok, sure!"

I wait a moment and suddenly my phone buzzes.

I read the screen.

Kiss Cato

My face heats up and I try to hide the colour of my cheeks.

"What did he say?!!!" Johanna says eagerly.

"Oh, just hey there," I lie.

"Boring."

"Ok! Next!" Katniss urges.

I choose 'call me' for Thresh, and that lasts a second, of us simply saying hi from each end.

Next, is 'hug me' for Finnick, and I can't help but notice Annie eye me strangely when I hand the heart to him.

I'm running out of action hearts, that don't involve anything too weird, but then I finally find a good one for Marvel.

"Let's dance?"

I nod and suddenly begin blasting some random electronic dance music from my phone.

Marvel and I stand up and begin jumping around the floor, while everyone cheers.

Finally, the song ends and I plop down on the floor exhausted. 

"Last one, Cato!" Peeta cheers.

I bite my lip and debate which heart would be best to give him.

Finally, I choose.

"Wha-" Cato says looking down at the tiny pink heart in his hand.

Suddenly realization washes over his face and he looks up at me with a goofy grin.

"I-I love you too."

A/N ok so this one seemed particularly bad....in my defense, I wrote this at 5 in the morning so sorry :p 

But yeah idk, feels really stupid.

But still vote and comment if you so desire!