Pen Pals (pt.1)

Cloves PoV

I smile down at the envelope in my hand. Written on the front:

Miss Clove Kentwell

I eagerly rip open the envelope, and pull out the piece of paper.

Dear Clover

It was great to hear from you again! You sound like a really cool, and amazing person! I've been doing great! Thanks! How about you? Is your brother still as annoying as last week? I know my sisters have been pains in the ass! 

I also thought about the fact that we've never actually seen each other, so I attached a picture! 

Can't wait for the next letter! Sorry this one is so short, but I have a surprise for next week!

~Cato

I grin after finishing the note, then notice the second, smaller slip of paper. I take it out and let out a tiny gasp.

It's a picture of a muscled, blue eyed, blonde haired boy, looking at the camera, a slight twinkle lighting up his eyes.  And Damn is he HOT!

This is the boy I've been talking with for five months?!

I smirk and grab the papers, plopping them in the big grey box along with everything else he has sent me.

I wonder what the surprise is going to be next week?

 I'll have to wait.

I sit down at the table grabbing my own blank piece of paper, and begin to write my own note.

~~~four days later~~~

Knock knock knock

I race to the door, swinging it open and my eyes widen.

"Cato?!"

He nods grinning and I jump up giving him a hug.

"Oh my goodness! Why didn't you tell me you were coming?!"

"I wanted to keep it a secret! Told you there'd be a surprise!"

"B-but...how'd you get here?! You live in a different country!"

"Hey Canada isn't so far away Clovely!"

I raise an eyebrow.

"Clovely?"

"Well it's my first time seeing what you look like! And may I say you're beautiful," he winks.

"Oh?"

He smirks at me and I walk out of the doorway.

"Come in!"

He eagerly follows me, and we stand in the kitchen awkwardly.