Singing in the shower

Yes I'm not dead :) I'm still here but I haven't been writing a ton...
I also am not in the hunger games fandom aaaaasssss much anymore but I do still love it and love Clato
I will still try to occasionally update books and write oneshots but yeah... anyways enjoy ♡︎

Clove sighed as she let the hot water run down her back. It had been a long day and she needed to relax. Cato was coming to take her out in about 45 minutes, and she was definitely looking forward to it. She reached a hand out of the shower curtain clicking the small speaker she brought into the washroom, and it automatically began playing songs off her phone. Good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo was hands down one of the best songs clove had heard and it always made her happy.

She began humming along to the music as she squirted shampoo into her hand and massaged it into her scalp.

"Good for you you look happy and healthy, not me, if you every cared to ask! Good for you you're doing great out there without me, baby, I wish I could do that!" Clove suddenly stopped, as the hairs on the back of her neck stood up. She slowly opened the shower curtain, only poking her head out.

"AUGH WHAT THE HELL CATO HADLEY GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BATHROOM!"

The blonde leaned against the washroom countertop, as he tilted his head at her, a small smirk playing at his lips.
"I liked the singing Beyoncé. Personally, i prefer Olivias song brutal but everyone is allowed to have their own opinion...."

Clove stared unbelievingly at Cato as he casually watched her. Fortunately she was able to hide behind the curtain, but she still felt awfully exposed.
"Get out."

"Why?"

"Oh I don't know.... MAYBE BECAUSE IM NAKED AND TAKING A SHOWER?!"

Cato shrugged again.
"I don't mind."

"But I MIND!"

He still didn't budge. Clove growled and reached out grabbing her towel from the hook, allowing Cato to see a pinch of her collar bone.
"You don't need to be so shy."

"I'm not being shy you pervert. Get out before I make you."

Cato smirked.
"Make me then."

Clove wrapped the towel around herself, stepping out of the shower. She narrowed her eyes as she looked up at Cato. Cato returned the stare, and they held it for wheat felt like hours, when finally Clove reached up, smacking the idiot across his perfect face.

Cato flinched slightly, then smiled like an idiot. "I love you cloverfield."

"Hm."

"Not gonna say it back?"

Clove glanced at him as she searched her closet for clothing. "Nope. Apologize first."

"I'm sorry."

"Be genuine."

"I'm sorry for Intruding on your privacy oh lovely clove."

"Still no."

"Fine! What do you want?"

"Buy me food on our date and I'll see how I feel."