The day I met him (pt.1)

Cloves PoV

-Clove: age 15-

I grumble, lugging out my dark red duffel bag, and slinging it over my shoulder.

"Have fun Clove! See you in a week!" My mom smiles, kissing me on the forehead.

I push her away and nod.

"Camp is such a lame little kid  thing though. I won't enjoy it. Bye."

"Hey. Don't sound so depressed. You'll have fun here!"

"Sure."

"Do you need help finding your cabin?"

"It shouldn't be that hard. I'm fine."

"Ok," she says awkwardly, "bye then. Love you."

"Bye again. Love you," I mumble.

I stalk over down the long wooded to path, towards the main area and cabins.

Camp Hallow. The week long trip my parents forced me to go on to get me out of their life temporarily.

"Hey there! Your name must be Clove right?"

I glare up at the pink, yes, pink haired woman in front of me.

"Mhm."

"I'm Counselor Trinket! But you can just call me Effie!"

"Ah...Ok...Effie."

"Great!" She grins, "Now...would you like me to show you to your cabin?"

"I guess..."

"Ok...I believe," she begins staring down at the clipboard in her hand, "You're in cabin 6! Shared with Johanna Mason, Finch Crossley, Katniss Everdeen and Annie Cresta!"

"That's a lot of people..."

"It's not so much! I'm sure you'll love them...um...especially Johanna!"

"Sure."

She gives me another blinding smile.

"It's just down there! Make yourself at home!"

"Cool."

I turn and glance at the row of small wooden cabins, then walk towards the far left, to the cabin labeled number 6.

I'm about to enter the cabin when I hear voices inside.

"GET OFF MY BED!"

"I thought that one was your bed.."

"NO! THE BOTTOM ONE IS!"

"Sooorrey!"

"Better be!"

"HEY! STOP!"

"NOPE!"

I smirk opening the door, and observe my surroundings.

A short haired girl with died streaks is sitting on top of a girl with a long braid, smacking her over the face with a pillow.

She suddenly stops, looking up at me, raising an eyebrow.

"And you are?"

"Clove Kentwell. Your cabin mate. You?"

"Johanna Mason," She responds crawling off the girl.

"I'm Katniss Everdeen," the braid girl says sticking out her hand.

I shake it slightly then notice the other two girls behind the first two.

One has fiery red locks. She sort of reminds me of a fox.... The other also has orange hair, but leaning towards a more brownish auburn.

"I'm Finch, that's Annie," The first girl says pointing towards the auburn haired female across from her.