I kissed a bad boy

Cloves PoV

I let out a tiny yelp as someone grabs my wrist and pulls me into a dark area.

I quickly snap my head, left to right, realizing I'm in the janitors closet....but not alone.

My lip curls as I find myself right up against a tall, brutish blonde boy.

"What do you think you're doing Hadley?!"

He gives me his signature smirk, which I can only barely make out in the dark.

"I just wanted to talk to you," He whispers, pressing one hand on the wall behind me, so he has me trapped under his body.

His face is so close to mine, that I can feel his hot breath fan against my face.

"What did you want to tell me?!" I hiss.

"I wanted to tell you that I think you are pretty damn amazing," He mutters in a seductive tone. 

"Excuse me?"

He raises an eyebrow at me and comes even closer, as I attempt to squish into the wall.

I. Do. Not. Like. This.

He chuckles lightly and licks his lips glancing at the floor for a moment.

He looks back up at me, eyes gleaming, even in the dark.

"Stop trying to be a flirty bad boy."

He smirks again.

"I'm not trying babe."

"Don't call me that," I snap.

"And why not...babe?"He drawls.

"Will you, Shut Up!"

He shakes his head with a grin.

"Don't think I can gorgeous."

I roll my eyes.

"Loooovely! You have another terrible name!"

"I think it suits you."

"Stop this. Right now."

"Already said no."

I let out a low growl and try to push him away, but he places his hand on my hip, shoving me back against the wall.

I bite my lip as he moves his mouth down towards my ear.

"There was something else I wanted to do..."

"Do?"

"Do," he affirms.

I begin to open my mouth to respond, when suddenly I feel his lips against mine.

I gasp as he pulls me towards him, deepening the kiss.

"C-cato," I whimper.

He backs away slightly.

"Hm?"

"I-never mind," I mutter grasping his shirt collar and pulling him down towards my face.

I feel him grin against me as his hands pull me even tighter into his chest.

It gets rather intense for a while, getting slightly French. I grasp the back of his head, running my hands through his hair.

I finally pull away gently.

"Well that was fun," he smirks. "Let's do it again sometime."

Then suddenly I'm alone in the dark, completely unsure what just happened.