The day I met him (pt.3)

Cloves PoV

I quickly pad down the muddy path, then suddenly slam against a large hard thing.

I glance up and scowl at Cato.

He sighs, also looking at me.

"I thought you were sick."

"No. I'm not. I just went for a walk."

I guess I should apologize. But that is literally the last thing I want to do at the moment.

"So...why are you here?" He suddenly asks.

"I-..."

I let out a loud huff.

"I'm sorry for being a jackass. Let's just say that."

He nods slightly.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

I frown at him.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" 

"I didn't embarrass you in front of all of my friends."

"You're really embarrassed by that?! That doesn't seem like you..."

"You don't know me enough to judge me like that."

"Um...yeah I guess. Sorry or whatever."

He grins slightly and I'm honestly kind of surprised by his easy going reaction.

"I'm sorry...or whatever too. For being a dumbass flirt."

I nod slightly.

"Mhm. Ok. Good that we are...Alright with each other now I guess?"

He gives me a tiny smile and I begin to turn around, when he suddenly grabs my wrist.

 "What are you doing?!" I suddenly snap.

"I just...I know I just met you...but...I-"

He scratches the back of his neck, staring at the ground.

"What Cato?"

He mutters some sort of incomprehensible thing under his breath, and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I think I'm trying to say that..." He glances up, looking into my eyes. "I think I'm just trying to say you're pretty damn gorgeous."

"I'm sorry what?!"

I notice the pink tint light up his face and I am so confused to what is happening. This is not the Cato I met the other day.

"I said you're really, like really gorgeous...And um...damn it I don't know."

I give him a little smirk, then decide to do something sort of crazy.

I grasp the collar of his shirt, pulling him to my level, planting a firm kiss on his lips. I can feel electricity between out mouths, and I can't lie. I love it!

What the hell is happening to me?!

I let go, and dart away, back towards my cabin, a tiny grin, crawling up my face.

A/N this was short but it is gonna be like a multi, multi, multi part story

Hope you enjoyed

Vote

Comment

EtC :D