It's a...complicated relationship

Cloves PoV

"CATO HADLEY! I WILL GOUGE OUT YOUR EYEBALLS, THEN FEED THEM TO YOUR FAMILY IF YOU DON'T STOP THAT!"

"Stop what?" The large blonde questions, smirk plastered on his stupid face.

"STOP LOOKING AT ME!"

"Why?"

"BECAUSE I HATE IT!"

"Oh darling. Stop lying. You love my eyes on you."

"No I do NOT! And never call me darling again!"

"Alright then gorgeous. Why are you always so uptight though?"

"I'm not uptight."

"Liar. I can see the tenseness in that pretty, freckled little face of yours."

"Ugh. I hate you."

He shrugs.

"Why don't we stop talking and put our mouths to better use huh?" He says, licking his lips slightly.

"You are disgusting!"

"I beg to differ," He hums, walking closer, reaching out his hand.

He gently brushes two of his fingers against my jawline and I bare my teeth, attempting to bite him.

"Calm down," he coos, leaning his face in. "Loosen up."

His hand grasps my chin, pulling me towards him, and I watch in horror as he shuts his eyes, pressing his lips together, preparing for contact that I do not want...I think...

Without thinking, my knee flies up, hitting him hard in the crotch.

Cato stumbles backwards, gasping in pain. Then to my surprise, he looks up at me, with a grin.

"Damn gorgeous. I'm sorry for intruding on your personal space...I suppose..."

"Do you want me to tackle you to the ground next time?!"

"Oh yeah...Actually I would like that."

"I'm going to murder you."

"I wouldn't just like that. I'd love that!"

I grimace, turning around to walk away, when suddenly Cato grabs my wrist.

"Calm down."

"No! You are a disgusting, vile, arrogant, cocky, stubborn, flirty jackass!"

"You forgot sexy."

"Excuse me?"

"Disgusting,  vile, arrogant, cocky, stubborn, flirty, sexy, jackass."

"Stop it."

"Hey. You can't deny it."

"I can and will."

He shakes his head, still wearing his stupid smirk.

"I should get going then gorgeous. See you around. Let's do this again sometime."

"No thanks."

He gives me one last grin before he begins to walk away.

"Don't worry. You'll come to your senses soon enough."

"What is that supposed to mean?" I hiss.

"Means one day...you'll realize you don't hate me. It's just a...complicated relationship."