Definitely not a stalker

Glimmers PoV  (fancy ikr?!)

I walk around the side of the school building and suddenly let out a small gasp.

Clove...pushed up against the brick wall, making out with CATO?!

I let out a tiny squeal, and suddenly the two break apart and whip around to face me.

"GLIMMER!" Clove suddenly shrieks.

"What?"

"GET OUT OF HERE!"

"No! First tell me WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!"

"GET OUT OF HERE GLIMMER!"

I roll my eyes and walk away.

"I'm interrogating you later Kentwell," I shout, turning back around the wall.

I grin slightly, waiting around the corner, until I hear Cato murmur something.

I poke my head around the wall once again, and try to hold in a squeal.

I quickly pull out my phone, and flash a picture. I look back up at the couple and freeze.

Both of them sitting there, glaring at me.

"Glimmer!"

"Sorry!" I giggle.

Clove glares at me, then comes towards me shoving me away.

"Clove...I didn't know you and Cato..."

"I'll talk to you later," she mutters, continuing to shove me away.

My eyes widen and my lips break into a huge grin.

"You have a little something...right there..." I say pointing at her neck.

Cloves face flushes, and she attempts to cover her large, very visible hickey. 

Suddenly Cato walks up beside us, and grasps Cloves hand.

"It's fine gorgeous," He says quietly. "C'mon."

He begins to pull Clove back to the wall and she obliges, but not before sending me another glare.

"Get out of here you frigin stalker."

"I'm not a stalker...sorta..."

"LEAVE!"

I sigh, but decide to obey. 

"Have fuuuuuuuun!" I say in a sing song voice. "Hey, but don't get yourself pregnant."

"GLIMMER!"

"Fine, fine...."

I scamper away, and pull out my phone again, posting the picture of Cato and Clove on Instagram, with the caption "New couple?" #notastalker #Clato

Yep. Definitely not a stalker.

A/N sorta out of ideas and wrote this hella quick XD