25.HOPES AND FEARS

" and those eyes that cry
for the sake of loved one "

KIMMON'S POV

I still didn't move at all from the waiting room of the ER.

My Mom and Dad came straight to the hospital when they hear the news about Copter. My parents, Phi Nena and Tae Still stay with me waiting in front of the operating room.

When the red light on the emergency room door was turn on.
That's when i feel so afraid to accept
reality.

The Doctor said Copter's wound was so bad, the worst was i could lose Copter.
Just last night me and Copter has share our love to each other. The bad feeling that i felt today is true. I still can't believe all of this.

I shouldn't have left Copter in the hospital this morning. Wish i drove him home tonight. Maybe Copter won't have an accident. The guilty really filled my mind. I kept blaming myself.

The operation has been running for four hours, and there is no sign that the operation has finished.

I'm totally not focused on anything.
my thought are only to Copter. I didn't stop pray to God to save my Copter.
Tears don't stop flowing down on my cheeks, I don't care if people who see me cry would think I'm a weak. I'm weak only to Copter. Because he is my life.

" I had a bad feeling about him. I felt so hard to leave him this morning.
I shouldn't have let him go home alone, Phi " I said hoarsely
feeling so guilty.

Phi Nena held my hand, she tried to calm me down.

" I'm sorry, Phi. I don't take good care of Copter " I cried again.

This time my mom came to me, she saw me crying, she hugs me with a soothing touch.

Were still sitting side by side on the waiting room.

I'm so inpatient to hear the news that Copter was fine

that Copter was fine.

_________///////_______

AUTHOR'S POV

The lights on the emergency room door has turned off. That was a sign that the operation has finished.

Kimmon immediately got up from his seat. Followed by others.
One of the Doctors is seen coming out of the room. Kimmon went straight to the Doctor.

" How is he, Doc? "
Asked Kimmon straight to the Doctor.

" The operation has finished. About Doctor Panuwat condition, i will discuss it with you in my office." Said The Doctor to Kimmon and Nena.