27.THE RING

" ring exchange,
fingers entangled,
and hearts too "

AUTHOR'S POV

Doctor Sam immediately checked Copter's condition when Kimmon said that Copter had awakened from his Coma.

All Copter's organs were examined, especially his head because Copter had suffered very bad injuries on his head.
Doctors say this is a miracle because usually patients who have been in a coma for almost a month very rarely show a reaction to consciousness.

But Copter is an exception. He woke up.

Kimmon could hardly believe that if he saw Copter open his eyes, Kimmon even heard Copter also spoke.
The first time Kimmon heard Copter's voice calling out his name.
But after Copter regained consciousness due to his weak condition, he was fainted again.

But this time The Doctor said Copter just stabilized his brain from a coma because he hasn't been able to interact for too long. It's a common thing for someone who wakes up from coma.

" All of his conditions are in a stable state. He has gone through his coma. This time he just fainted because he was not strong enough to move his organs, which was almost a month's of rest."
Said Doctor Sam to Kimmon after checking Copter's condition.

" Is what i heard when he spoke was true, Doc? "
Kimmon asked trying to convince himself once again that he was not wrong. And all of that is not just his imagination.

" When i told you before if there were two possibilities that Doctor Copter would experience after this accident. He would go back to experiencing a bad trauma like before, or the accident could actually healed the trauma that he experienced before it self. Because the wound he had this time was the same as before. And it was probably due to the extreme trauma, and also the harsh impact on his head that had removed the trauma and made him able to spoke again.
But honestly speaking, it is all himself who chooses. Doctor Copter has chosen to fight his past deep trauma. The presence of people around him can be an encouragement for him to recovered. And i'm sure one of those people is you Mr.Kimmon" Said Doctor Sam with his explanation

Kimmon was still silent. He still felt disbelief after hearing Doctor Sam's explanation.
So that was not his imagination.
He really saw Copter open his eyes. And the voice he heard was really Copter's voice calling out his name.

____////____

COPTER'S POV

Slowly I opened my eyes.
The white roof that i saw for the first time.
My head really hurts.
I try to remember what happened.

I try to remember a lot of things.

The accident was still remembered clearly in my head.
I still can remembered every details of the car crash.
But i can't remember why i can got into an accident that night.

I don't know how, but i can feel something in my throat like there is a lot of words wanted to came out. I really thank to god that i finally can speak again. Even though i can't spoke a lot.

And Phi Kim. Where is he?
I saw him this morning. I know he is with me.

I tried so hard to turn my head looking around my surroundings looking for Phi Kim whereabouts.