8.MY DOCTOR

🏥

"When you love someone,
you just DO ,there is no BUT's
no MAYBE's and no WHY's "

-KIMMON'S POV-

" Good morning lil bro...
i brought you paidthai for breakfast today " Phi Nena cheerful voice surprised me.
With Her fresh and neat looks She came into my room this morning.

" Where's Mom?" I asked Her.

" Mom can't come to visited you today.
Mom and Dad had a breakfast with their guest this morning.
So... For today's breakfast.
There's only you and me, Kimmy " Phi Nena Continue while prepared the foods for both of us.

the foods smell so delicious.
Me and Phi Nena enjoyed our breakfast.
We seat face to face at my luxury VIP room in The Hospital .

(A/N: just imagine the siblings enjoy their breakfast in this luxury hospital room :))

I was seat on my wheelchair. while Phi Nena seat on the sofa in front of me.
we ate in silent. we just focused with our foods.

" I'm full " Phi Nena put Her hands on Her tummy.
I just smiling seeing My Sister acts.
Then She looked the watch on Her wrist.

" Okay then, I have to started checked up my patients for today's duty. " Phi Nena said still with Her cheerful voice.
She pull out Her phone from Her pocket.

I looked at Her then take a glance at the clocks on the wall for checking the time.
it's already 8:30 in the morning. usually My Doctor was came into my room for checked up on me at this time.

Phi Nena has already coming back from Tokyo. So it means that Phi Nena will be back to be in charge on me.
And Doctor Panuwat doesn't need to coming here to checked on me anymore.
As I know He just a replacement for Phi Nena. I feel really sad after thinking about it.