16. CUPID

👼

love looks not with the eyes,but with the mind.
therefore is winged cupid painted blind

-William Shakespeare-

-NENA'S POV-

Mom called me this morning.
she tell me about what happened with Kimmon.
Even though mom was in Seoul to accompanied Dad for works by now, but still my mom can't stop worrying about my 'little big brother'.

Mom told me, Kimmon came home from the office in a mess. he was soaking wet from the rain last night.

I also met with Copter this morning at the hospital, the doctor looked so pale,
i thought he's must get sick.
He said he also got rained on last night. it's weird, what's wrong with KIMCOP?
Did they get rained on together last night or something?

I know there is something's wrong with my brother. i know he hide something from me.
i know my brother very well, he would tell me if there is something bothering him when he's ready to talked about it.

His driver said Kimmon seems like arguing something with the doctor last night.

Yes about Kimmon and Copter.
i don't know what's going on between them. unless they relationship is a
just between a patient and a doctor. That's far as i know.
But i heard from the rumors at the hospital says if my brother come too often to the hospital. But he didn't come to see me or my father. i must be know it if he had a friends who has been hospitalized in my father's hospital.
But there's none.

I even rarely met my brother since he was discharged from the hospital.

Why does Kimmon come to the hospital so often?
Who does Kimmon meet at the hospital?

I remember a few days ago when Kimmon brought a bouquet of red roses to the hospital.
When i asked who the flower is for, he didn't answer it.

Is Kimmon trying to flirt with one of the nurses in the hospital?
Or is he having a crush with one of the doctors at the hospital?

But who?

I just know Kimmon is only close to the Doctors in the hospital that is only with me and and the other Doctor is..........

COPTER ???

Impossible.
I know kimmon and Copter went out to lunch together a few times. they have gotten closer since Copter became Kimmon's personal Doctor while Kim has been hospitalized. i think they are just friends.

But ... could there be another thing among them that i didn't know all this time?

But my brother is not gay.
isn't he?

I have to asked about this to Kimmon.
I'm sure if there is something that is hidden by my brother.

When my mom called, she asked me to visited my brother at his office. you know my mom really loved Kimmon so much, she won't stop calling me if i didn't do what she asked me to do.