23.THE BED AND WET

"When the kiss feel so good,
that you end up having sex"

-she-

AUTHOR'S POV

KIMCOP end their sweet kisses.
Their foreheads collided with each other, they tried to catch their breath because of the kiss earlier.
Copter still didn't open his eyes. The Doctor was too embarrassed to look at the face of the guy who just kissed him.

Kimmon was the first one who raise
his face.
Kimmon chuckled at the act of Copter who kept his head down. Copter looks very cute in Kimmon's eyes.

"Baby , look at me"
"Why are you shy"?
Kimmon asked still smiling.

Copter slowly raised his face to look at Kimmon.

To Kimmon, Copter's blushing face are so adorable. the CEO hugged Copter's body into his arms.

"Why'd you have to be so cute?"
Kimmon said.
Then slowly he let go the hug.

"You don't have to be shy,
we will do it more often, don't we?"
Kimmon continued while winking one of his eye to Copter.

Copter widened his eyes, surprised at Kimmon's words.

Kimmon such a pervert.

"Why you look so surprised?
we will doing it again, right"
Copter pinched Kim's stomach after hearing Kim's words.

Kimmon then held Copter's hands.
he lifted Copter's chin gently. they share a stare.
"Next time, if you want to get a kiss, just kiss me. Anytime, anywhere, as much as you want. You don't have to ask me to do it, i will gladly to kissed you many times." said Kimmon sweetly.

Copter chuckles with Kimmon's words.

"Forgive me because i didn't know from the start. i just don't want to forced you to do something that you are not ready to do it " Kimmon continued with his explanation.

Copter is stunned by Kimmon's explanation.
So all this time P'Kim never kissed me because he was waiting for my approval? Said Copter in his heart.

"I don't know how many times i tried to hold back for not kissing you. every second that i spend with you, is every second that i want to kiss you" said Kimmon, staring at Copter's face tenderly.

"But i love you too much. i won't forced you. Because i want you to be with me for a very long time. Even if the forever was exists, i want to be with you for the rest of my life"

Copter was feel deeply touched by Kimmon's words. Copter didn't expect P'Kim would love him this much.

Copter touched Kimmon's cheek. he looked at his lover's face. And with a courage, Copter brought his face closer to Kimmon's face. Gently, the Doctor kissed Kimmon's lips softly. Kimmon smiled between the kisses. and for the second time, Copter kisses Kimmon's lips again but this time is the real one. Kimmon happily greets Copter's lips with passion. They both turned on by the hot atmosphere of their kiss. Kimmon and Copter continued kissing and nibbling each other lips. Kimmon held Copter's neck and brought Copter's face closer as he wanted to kiss every corners of Copter's lips.

Their tongues tangle with each other. they sucked each other and continue to kissing until they both dropped their bodies on the bed. Kimmon got on top of Copter's body. their kiss grew hotter.
A situation like this made Kimmon feel worried.

Until finally Kimmon is the one who decided to stop their kisses. kimmon is still on top of Copter's body. they share a stare. Kimmon tried to control his lust that was getting stronger when he saw Copter beneath him who was also looking at him with a lustful looked.
Kimmon was worried that if he couldn't control himself something further would happen. Kimmon didn't want to make Copter feel forced to do it.