35. ALL OF ME

KIMMON'S POV

My phone was ringing when I was on the way to pick up Copter at The Hospital.
It's My Mom who was calling.

" Hello, Mom..." I'm the first one who greets Her.

" Hello Son. Where are You ? "

" I just get off from The Office. What's up Mom? "

" Oh, nothing, I just want to say Hi. How's My Son in law doin? "
This time I chuckles at My Mom saying.

" He's doin just fine Mom. I'm on My way to pick Him up at The Hospital now. "

" Oh, alright then. When You both have time, come at Home on the weekend, okay. There something I wanted to talked about The Wedding. " Said My Mom. She sound excited.

" Okay, Mom. Me and Copter will be coming this Weekend. "

" Good. Tell My Son in law I say Hi "

" Okay, Mom. I will tell Copter. "

" Drive safe, Kim. Love You, Son "

" love You too Mom. "
And I hung up the phone.
I was smiling after I talked with My Mom.
I'm so happy that She really loved and care to Copter. Even She already said Copter was Her Son in law.
She always so excited if talked about The Wedding.
She wants The wedding looks perfect and beautiful.
I'm so lucky My Mom has a good taste about it.

I'm still driving My Car to The Hospital.
I tell Copter that I'm already on My Way to pick Him up. He say He already finished with the sift.

I parked My Car at The parking lot at The Hospital when I arrived.
I walked to The lobby right away.
from a far, I could see My Fiance already there at the lobby. He must be waiting for Me. But He didn't know if I already arrived. So I was planning to surprised Him.

I stepped My foot attend to approach Him.
But before I got to Copter, I saw someone coming approaching Copter first.
There is a girl. But I don't know who that was.

I slowed My pace.
I saw that Girl talking to Copter.
I can't hear what They talking about.
But then I saw Copter smiling to that Girl.
His smile so lovely, the smile that He always showed to Me.
Wait. This is not okay.
Copter can't smile like that to other people.
He can't always just smiling to some random people He met.

I'm still standing there, watching My Fiance talking to semeone from a far.
I feel so angry. I feel so jealous.
And suddenly, I remembered to Phi Nena's words.
If there is some of Copter Patients purpose to Him.
there is someone who gave Him a flowers.
And also there is someone who prepared the surprise birthday for Copter.
There is too much has happened around Copter all this time but I didn't know. I didn't noticed it.

Phi Nena was right. I need to pay more attention about what's going on around Copter
Copter was too naive. He is unexperiance. He didn't know how to ignore people. I'm sure He never get mad with anyone. And that's why people became very sympathetic to Him. And make them want to take advantage from His attitude.
Because they think Copter wouldn't say no to them.
He is too easy for them.

No. I can't let that to happen.

I saw Copter still talking with that Girl.
Once in a while Copter smiling when That Girl talking. He looked very serious listening to that Girl talked.
From The Girl gesture, I can tell if She's trying to tease Copter, She looks flirty.
I can see it from The way She talked and smile to Copter. I know She's interest with My Fiance.
And I really don't like with what I saw.
If that Girl keep flirting like that, I'm worried She will make Copter falling for Her.