32. SURPRISE

AUTHOR'S POV

On the next day, Copter woke up more early than Kimmon. As usual, after shower, The Doctor busy at The kitchen preparing breakfast.

Suddenly His phone was rang.
Copter reach out His phone at the table.
That was a notification from a calendar about today's event.
Copter stare at the phone screen while reading the notes. After that, He put His phone back at the table.

After breakfast, Kimmon and Copter going off for Work. Kimmon drove Copter to The Hospital.
Kimmon not just drove off, but He also take Copter to His office Room.
A long the hall of The Hospital to Copter's office, they meet with some of The Nurses and The Doctors Who was smiling To Copter. Kimmon knows Copter was loved by many people but this time Kimmon felt so different. The way they smiling to Copter it's not just a greetings, but there something else. And Kimmon don't know what is it.

" Good Morning Doc,
Morning Mr. Kim. "
Nurse Fan greetings with Her smile. when KimCop arrived.

" Morning Nurse Fan.
" Do I have a therapy schedule for today, Nurse? "
Copter asking about His work straightly.

" Yes Doctor, I already sent the schedule to Your email. "
Nurse Fan answer.

" Okay, thank you, Nurse Fan "

" You're welcome, Doc "

Then KimCop walk together toward Copter's Office.
Kimmon opened The Door for Copter. And when they opened The Door, They were shocked by what They saw.

The state of Copter Office has been decorated with balloons and also other decorations, and everything have been decorated with shades of blue.
Also, there's a large sign with the words
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCTOR COPTER" hanging on the wall of The Room.

Kimmon and Copter froze.

And then suddenly, some of the Nurses came into The Room with a Birthday cake while They sing a Happy birthday song together.
They singing and clapping their hands. They brought a cake with lit candles in front of The Doctor.

" Happy birthday Doctor Copter. " all The Nurses shouted their phrases loudly.
Copter looked shocked with what He saw.
The Doctor speechless. He didn't expected The Nurses will gave Him a surprise on His birthday Today.

The Nurses asked Copter to make a wish and blow up the Candle.
The Doctor do as they said.
And there was loud applause after Copter blew the candles.

" Thank you so much everyone. It really means a lot " said Copter to all The Nurses.
Then Nurse Fan walked towards Copter.

" Doctor, someone asked Me to give this to You. It's from one of Your Patients. " said Nurse Fan while handed a flowers to The Doctor.
Copter stunned while looking at The flowers.
But slowly The Doctor accept the flowers from Nurse Fan.

" Thank You. " He just said shortly.

" We wish You all the Best of everything in your life, Doctor." Said one of The Nurses.
And The others also pray for the same thing for Copter.

" Once again, Thank you so much Everyone "
Copter put his hands together to His chest and bow His head down. He gave a wai as a thank you to all the people in The Room.

After that, The Nurses excuse their self, back to work.

Kimmon closed The Door when The Nurses leave The Room.
Since He and Copter arrived in Copter's Office, and until The Nurses gave a surprise for Copter, Kimmon
Didn't say any words. He just stunned with the situation. Because He really forgot if today was His Fiance's birthday.
Slowly Kimmon turn His body to facing Copter.