2. BROKEN HEART, BROKEN LEG

💔
Published on August 12th /2019

-KIMMON'S POV-

I tried to open my eyes slowly. My head felt so dizzy. My throat felt so dry.
i can't even move my body. What is happening to me?
I'm still trying to remember what happened.
Slowly i looked around me, and all I see is viewed with all white around. Am i at the Hospital? I thought to my self.
When i still trying to figure everything out, suddenly there's a voice comes to my ears.

" Oh, Thank god. You finally wake up "
Said a woman voice.
I turned my head to a beautiful woman with The white coat.
That woman look at me with Her worried face.
In a hurry, She walked outside of the room and in a second She comes back again with two other person coming with Her. That was My parents.

" Mom...Dad... He has regained consciousness " Said The beautiful woman who is my older Sister.
The three of them walks toward me.

" Mom... Dad...Phi Nena " I'm trying so hard to called them.
My Mom look at me and smile with Her teary eyes. She reach out my hand then hold it gently.

" Oh my baby,,,
Thank God you're awake. How do you feel My Son? "
Asked my Mom as She put my hand on Her cheek.

" I'm still feeling a bit dizzy, but I'm okay Mom " I said weakly.

" We're so worried about you Son, thank God you're okay " It's my Dad now The one who's speaking.
I tried to give then smile even though it's so hard to move my lips.

" What happened? " I asked to them still feeling confused.
The three of them  looked at each other.

" You don't remember?  You were got a car Accident " Said Phi Nena explain to Me.

I was quiet for a moment. I closed my eyes as i tried to remember about the accident Phi Nena told me.
I take a deep breath after my eyes caught a glimpse of that crash.

(FLASHBACK ON)

" BBBZZZZZ"
My phone keep buzzing while i'm driving on the way to going home.
I refuse to pick it up. it's my girlfriend or should i say my ex girlfriend now?
Alicia. The Girl that I've been dating a year ago. We meet at collage in London. I really loved Her so much, She's the love of my life.

After i graduate, i got a position to be a CEO of Khemmonta Chemical Engineering in London. My father gave me the duty to handle the family company there.
My relationship with Alicia gets more and more lovely each day. I proudly introduced Her to my family. I had a dream to marry Her one day. She's all that i need.

But everything was changed until a month ago i found Her slept with one of my friends. Yes, She's cheated on me.
Some of my friends at The College told me about Her cheating before, but i never believe the rumors until i found out my self. It hurt so much to hear the Girl that you loved so much moan and screaming the other Guy's name.
She's tried to explained that was just a mistake. Do you think it's still a mistake? when you so load and clear enjoying it so much? Silly.

i've been struggling with my broken heart. Alicia wanted to fix everything out. But, everything it's not the same anymore.
I don't know how many times She cheated behind my back. I trusted Her a lot all these time. I wonder Did She even take this relationship seriously?
I was always faithful to Her. I cherished Her to be someone that i really loved. only Her in my heart. I cried almost every time Whenever i remember the time i spent with Alicia. I can't even focused on my works.