14. SECRETLY CRY

"there are some people out there who secretly love someone. And there are some people out there who have no idea if that someone secretly loves them back "

-COPTER'S POV-

The next day at the hospital, i was so busy as usually.
It started with i have to attend to a meeting with some doctors this morning. And after lunch i have a patients list waiting for me. I also have to help some of my patients for their physical therapy session. I thank to Nurse Fan, my assistant cause she bring me some lunch so i didn't skip my lunch today.

" Thank you for the lunch, Nurse Fan " that's what i wrote on my sticky notes when Nurse Fan came to my office room.

Nurse Fan read the notes.

" No, Doctor i wasn't the one who gave the lunch, but someone who came to meet you " Nurse Fan said response by my confused look.

I wrote another notes.
"Who is the one who came looking for me?
is that person one of my patients?" I asked this time a bit curious.

" No, Doctor that person is not your patient. it's a girl. she said she need to talked to you about something important. "
Nurse Fan said with her explanation.

I paused, trying to guessing who's the girl who come looking for me.

" I can tell her to come again next time if you can't see her today " Nurse Fan continue.

I shakes my head quickly.

" It's okay, just tell her to come in now " I wrote again on the notes.

Nurse Fan immediately came out of my room.

And after a while. She coming back again and also a girl come with her.

" Doctor, this is the person who wants to meet you" Nurse Fan said.
A beautiful woman with a tall body, white skin and a long brown hair stood in front of me.
That girl appearance looks like a model in a magazine.

I looked at the girl face intently trying to recognize who she is. But no. as far as i remembered i don't know her. i never see her before.

That girl smile at me. I smiling back at her awkwardly.

After Nurse Fan left the room That beautiful girl approach me.

" Good afternoon,Doctor.
i'm sorry if my my arrival disturbs your time" that girl said politely.

I just shakes my head with smile weakly. signaled to her if her arrival didn't bother me.
I still looked at her intently, heard what she said carefully.

"So, you are the doctor in charge of handling my boyfriend's recovery while he is been hospitalized,right?"
She continued.

I paused. trying to remembered which one of my patients this girl is talked about.

She's boyfriend?
Who?

That girl just smile to response my confused look.

" Oh, i'm sorry you must be confused. my name is Alicia Smith. i'm Kimmon's Varoodom Khemmonta's girlfriend " That girl introduced her self while
Handed her hand at me to shake hands.