3.GOD BLESSED MY EYES

😍

-Kimmon's POV-

It's been a week since I stayed in the hospital. little by little i can move my body and also my
leg. P'Nena said my recovery is going so well. She said I can walk again in a short of time.
I'm so glad to hear such a good news from my doctor. My mom and dad always visited me. Mom always bring me my favorite foods almost every day. she spoiled me so much.
My friend and also my assistant at the company Tae, also come visited me. He also give me the reports about the company matters since my absence at the company after the accident. I trusted him to handle the company until I fully recovered.
Today Tae visited me in the morning before he going to the office. i leave the hospital room with Tae and with a help from Nurse Amy P'Nena's assistant, to push the wheelchair. we're going outside to get some fresh air.
we're sitting in the park at the hospital.
Me and Tae talked about the company matters and also other stuff.

" you look more handsome since you've been a hospitalized." Said Tae tried to teased me. I chuckled a little response what he said.

"then said thanks to god you have a handsome boss " I said to teased him back. I heard Tae's laughing.

" don't worry about the company, everything is under control. we just need you to recovered. So you can return to business very soon " said Tae again then shipping his Starbucks coffee.
I smile a little. Tae is the best friend and assistant that I have, I always depend on him. That's why I trusted him to handle the company for now.
after a while.
Tae glance's at the watch on his wrist.
" okay Kim. I have to go now. I have a meeting in a half hour. " said Tae then stand up and fixing his suites.
" yeah. you're the boss now." I smirked to Tae teased him again and he's chuckled.

" you don't have to visit me so often if you're busy, Tae. I know you're getting more busy since my absent. don't worry about me " I said to Tae. I know I have left him a lots of work and responsibility of the company. And the other side I know he also feel so worried about me.
Tae smiled towards me.

"Get well soon will you? So I can stop worried about you"
Said Tae while put his hand on
my shoulder.
we laugh together.

" I will visit you again with the latest reports of the company. just call me if you need anything. Okay? "

" Okay. Thanks a lot buddy " I said to Tae.
Tae started walking slowly leaving me.

lemme introduced Kimmon's assistant to youno one other than this "Tae"❤

no one other than this "Tae"

I'm still sitting on my wheelchair at the park. The morning Breeze really made me feel relax. The morning sun burn my skin makes me feel warm. I'm not so often getting this kind of moment since the problem with Alicia, and also busy days with the company.
At least the accident give me time to break and relax for now.
and lettin me enjoy this kind of moment.

I smile a little to see a view in front of me. There's some kids running here and there at the play ground.
and there's a guy with a white coat in the middle of them. the guy looks like a doctor from the uniform he's wearing.
I look at the guy who steal my attention.

Gosh.

He's Beautiful

He's adorable

He's cute

He's also handsome at the same time. His face look so flawless under the morning sun. I still look at him (intensity) with a slow motion, he's smiling and laughing with the kids. And there is something with his smile that mesmerized me. his deep dimples adorably appears on his cheeks.
so gorgeous.

The kids look like they really love to have him around. He's like an angel in the middle of the children.

without realizing, I'm smiling to my self. Admiring the beautiful view of the guy in front of me.
I swear i was straight.
but when I see this guy, there's something that tickles in
my heart.
I can't explain what that is. this guy is really mesmerizing. I even can't take my eyes off him.

then without moving my gaze from that guy, i whispered to my self.

" God blessed my eyes" ~Kimmon~

~Kimmon~

Ouch, Kimmon saw an angel falling from heaven?
catch him, Kim....

TO BE CONTINUED

(A/N : a short chapter. I know.
this is it for now;)

proofread by Sjblue9 thank you so much sweetie

And also thank you so much for reading. Love you all

she💜