17. LOVE FEVER

💓

"Love is like a fever
and also
a medicine together"

-AUTHOR'S POV-

At Copter's office room.

The conversation with P'Nena made Copter feel relieved and calm now. P'Nena is like a sister for Copter. Copter didn't expect that P'Nena supported his feelings for Kimmon. Copter is very grateful to P'Nena for that.

The doctors still talked at Copter's office room.

And suddenly. Nena's phone was ringing.

Nena took his phone from his pocket. Is Tae the one who called. Nena pick up her phone right away.

" Yes, Tae. "

" Hello, P'. sorry for bothering you. i just want to informed to you that Kim is passed out in the office." Said Tae on the other line.

Nena looked shocked.

" What happened with him? then how his condition now? " Nena asked so worried.

" He may be tired, and have a slight fever. he refused to go to the hospital. I've already brought Kim to his apartment. now he is sleeping "

Copter who is stand near with Nena is also worried about what Nena is talking about. even though Copter still doesn't know clearly what happened.

Nena take a deep breath.

Her brother is indeed a stubborn person. from the start Nena had warned Kimmon to going home and rest because of his pale face this morning. kimmon must have been affected by the fever from the rained last night.

"Alright, Tae. please take care of him. I'll be coming there right now. Thank you " Nena said again. Then end the call.

Copter looked at Nena. waiting for Nena to told him what happened.

" Kimmon passed out at his office. i meet him this morning and his face look so pale. i know he's not feeling well." Nena said explain to Copter.
Copter also looked shocked. Copter feel so worried.

" I have to go now. Tae already take Kim to his apartment." Nena continue.

Copter write on his sticky notes quickly.

Nena reads the notes from Copter.

" Can i come with you, P'? "

Nena looked at Copter.

" Are you sure? because you also look not feeling well , Cop"

Copter shook his head quickly response to Nena question.

This doctor also stubborn just like my brother. Nena thought.

Nena smile.

" Alright then. Let's we checked the CEO"

Copter nods for agreement while smiling to Nena.

***

-KIMMON'S POV-

I don't know what happened to me. when i was in the middle of the meeting with the client this morning suddenly i felt my head so dizzy and my body went limp.
And i didn't remembered anything after that.