26.DON'T LEAVE ME

" when you keep trust in god's love, miracles happen "

AUTHOR'S POV

" Kim.... woke up...."

Nena shook Kimmon's body slowly who was sleeping on the couch in Copter inpatient room.

Kimmon looked very surprised when he open his eyes, he looked around.
His face looked panicked.

" Kim .. what's wrong? "
Asked Nena feeling confused by Kimmon's act.

Kimmon's gaze immediately fixed on Copter who was still laying on the bed. Copter position is still the same, he is still asleep with the oxygen auxiliary device used in his nose. Also the IV tube still attached on his hand.

Kimmon looked at Nena.

" Copter ..? " Asked Kimmon.

" He is still sleeping. Still breathing. I just checked him " Nena said.

Kimmon sighed in feel so relief.
Kimmon just realized that the sad incident about Copter was all just a dream.

Kimmon covered his face with both his hands. He was really afraid of what was happening. He did not know what happened with himself, if Copter had really died.
Kimmon is very grateful if it was all just a dream.

" What's wrong Kim? You looked really scared. " Once again the sister asked.

Kimmon take a deep breath.

" I had a very bad dream about Copter Phi. I'm so scared." Said Kimmon telling Nena with teary eyes.

Nena grabbed Kimmon's hand and squeezed it gently. She seemed can guess what was in Kimmon's dream.

" I don't know what about me if he is really gone. I just can't " Kimmon said again in a hoarse voice.

" Don't lose hope, Kim. Keep praying to god. He must know we really love Copter. He will surely allowed us to still take care of him " said Nena.

Tears started rolling down on Kimmon's cheeks. After having a nightmare about Copter, Kimmon's feelings became even more scared.
A bad possibilities that might happen at any time to Copter,
Kimmon couldn't imagine if that would happened.

Kimmon just stay silent, he still can't forget about his bad dream.

And then some intention crossed in Kimmon's mind.

" Phi ...." Called Kimmon to his sister.
Nena looked at her brother.

" I didn't expect anything bad happen to Copter. For God's sake, i don't want it happen. But all the bad possibilities really scared me, Phi."
Said Kimmon

The siblings share a stare.

" I want to make my relationship with Copter has a meaning "
Nena continued to stare at Kimmon,
the older sister waited for Kimmon to continue his words.

" I want to purpose to Copter.
I'll will ask him to marry me, Phi "
Said Kimmon.

Nena was really surprised.
her eyes got teary to hear the good news from his brother.