28.THE PATIENT

AUTHOR'S POV

Two weeks has passed since the day Kimmon proposed to Copter.
Both of them are get more happier to live their relationship.
The wedding preparations have been arranged.
but still, Kimmon and Copter doesn't want their wedding plans to be published by many people in advance. they want, when the time is near, they will tell to everyone.

The preparations for the wedding is
70% has almost been done.
Copter left everything about The Wedding to Kimmon's family. Even so, his soon to be Mother in Law always asks for Copter's approval before making a decision for KIMCOP wedding day later on.

Kimmon wants to marrying Copter as soon as possible.
The CEO can't wait to be able to be owner of Copter's hearts completely.

________////_______

And today it's been a week since Copter started to going back for work after the accident. Thank God His conditions is much better now.

Copter walked fast at the hospital lobby.
The Doctor rushed in to the elevator in a hurry. He had appointment with one of The VIP Patient this morning. He have to Replace His friend who absence for today to Check up The new patient.

When He arrived at the elevator, Copter intended to get into the elevator immediately when the doors began to open, Then suddenly there is someone was also get out of the elevator in a hurry.
And accidentally, Copter's body get bumped with that someone and prevented Copter from getting into the elevator.

" Oh, I'm sorry. " Said a Guy who was Bump to Copter with a worried face.

" N..no. It's okay. i didn't see that you going out. I'm sorry " Copter replied also feeling Sorry.

" Are you hurts? " Asked that Guy again still Feeling sorry because He thought that He was bump to Copter's body hard enough.

" I'm okay. " Copter said softly with a smile and automatically His dimples has showed.

" Are you okay ? " Copter asked back this time.

The guy fell silent.
He didn't pay attention to what Copter said. He just kept staring at Copter , unblinking
As He had been hypnotized by The Doctor.

" Excuse me, Are you alright? " Again Copter Tried to asked. And this time The Guy was awakened from his mesmerized.

" A..ah, sorry. yeah I'm alright."
The Guy said nervously.

Then he back staring at Copter.
this time he even smiling to The Doctor.
Copter was confused by The Guy's attitude.

This situation makes Copter feels so awkward.

" Alright then, i have to go.
i'm sorry for once again " Said Copter while give the wai to that Guy politely.

Copter turned his body back to face the elevator door.

" Which floor are you going to?
Let me help you to press the button " Said the Guy offering himself. Copter was slightly surprised by His attitude.

" Oh, no. it's okay. Don't bother.
I'll do it myself " Copter politely refused.

" It's fine I don't feel bothered, Let me help you. What floor? " He asked again insist, while getting ready to press the elevator button.