19. FRAGILE CRYSTAL

"some hearts
are more fragile than others.
Purer, beautiful, somehow.
Like crystal"

-KIMMON'S POV-

Time flies so fast. it's been 3 months I've been dating Copter.
Yes, 3 months ago since Copter agreed to give his heart to me.
i can't express how happy i was at that time and until this moment, my happiness did not decrease, instead it became even more.

My days are so happy. Because
i already have Copter in my life. Just thinking about him makes me so excited. The rush of our work does not make us forget the time to meet, if I'm not busy at the office i always take the time to pick up Copter at the hospital and take him to lunch together, or just chat in a coffee shop, or
i invite him for dinner. but that was only a few times. Because my work and Copter have a different times.

But the most important thing is that i always take the time to meet my lover.
ah, how wonderful it sounds to call Copter as

"MY LOVER"

There were not many employees at the hospital who knew about my relationship with Copter, only a few of the closest people knew about it. because Copter's request, he asked me not to show our relationship too much in public. Although sometimes when I'm in public with Copter, I can't hold my self wanting to hug him. i even want to tell to everyone, that Copter is my lover. But i appreciate Copter's request, my boyfriend is still shy.

So cute.

My parents also didn't know about my relationship with Copter. Not because I want to hide it from them, it's just lately my parents and i we're rarely meet, each of our busy works makes us only able to communicate by phone.
And since my parents returned from Korea, i did not meet them yet but fortunately they were very understanding about my works.

But i have plan to take Copter to meet with my parents soon. Although they already know who Copter is, but this time i want to introduce Copter to them as my lover. Honestly, Copter always asks about my parents several times. i could see if he was worried about my parents who would against my relationship with him. But i always try to calm him down so Copter doesn't have to think about it too much.
actually i was worried too. my father was someone who was very protective of the lives of his children. I'm sure my father will be very surprised if i say about my relationship with Copter. But i'm already thought of the worst. whatever my parents answer about this relationship.
I will not back down, i'm gonna face everything with Copter.

-AUTHOR'S POV-

" Don't forget your lunch, ok "
Kimmon sat behind his office desk while continuing to type a messages on his cellphone.

" Yes, P'Kim. You too "
Kimmon reads one reply message.

" I'll pick you up tonight. Wait for me my love ;)"
Kimmon sent the next message.

" Ok,P'Kim :) "
Once again a reply message from someone's there.

" i miss you, baby ❤❤"
Kimmon type again.