31. LUNCH DATE

COPTER'S POV

Me and Phi Nena already at JET' AIME.
It's the name of a France Restaurant in The City.
This is the first time I came to this place. The atmosphere at The Restaurant so romantic and calm.

Phi Nena take Me to one of the VIP Room at The Restaurant.
Honestly, I'm feeling so confused right now, Phi Nena said earlier if We gonna meet with someone for Lunch. But She didn't tell Me who that Person was.

I sat awkwardly in front of Phi Nena.

" Why You looked so nervous,Cop " said Phi Nena while chuckled.

I just smiling to response Her.

" Who is that Person We want to meet Phi? " finally I said straight to the question.

Phi Nena looked at Me.

" You will see. " Phi Nena said with Her smile.

" Actually, that Person should be here by now. " She continued while looking at the watch in Her hand.

After a while, suddenly there is someone's hands closed My eyes from behind.

I'm feeling so surprised. I was froze at the moment.
But from that person's hands, and also that person's smells, I can tell if I know who was this person is.

" Phi Kim? " I said softly.

And then that person slowly release His hands from My eyes.
Quickly I turn My body around to found out if My feeling was right.

And there's a Guy who was smiling handsomely to Me.

" Hi Baby. Sorry I'm late. " said Phi Kim then give Me a back hug and a peek kissed on My cheek.

I'm still surprised with the presence of Phi Kim.

Meanwhile, Phi Nena just smiling happily to see Me and Her Brother.

" Why took You so long?. We waiting for You half hour ago. " said Phi Nena.

" Traffic was hell, Phi " Phi Kim said shortly.
Then He sat beside Me.

" What is it, Cop? Are you okay? " Asked Phi Nena when I was drowning in My thoughts.

" So that person We want to meet for Lunch is Phi Kim?
Why'd You didn't tell Me, Phi? " I said to Phi Nena.

" Yes. Actually Me and Kim was planning to Meet since this Morning.
And about the idea to arrange this Lunch come in just like that. "

Phi Nena said while smiling happily.

I just stunned.

" Besides, I know You and Kim rarely going for Lunch together these days, because You both been busy, right?
You know, even though You both already live together, it doesn't mean You both forget to spending time together outside the house. "

Me and Phi Kim share a glace . It's true what Phi Nena has said. Since Me and Phi Kim Engaged and live together, Me and Phi Kim rarely going out for date.

" Alright then, because I have something to do, I leave both of You now. " said Phi Nena.

I'm confused with Phi Nena said.

" Wait, are You leaving Phi? I thought We want to eat lunch together. " I said to Phi Nena.

Phi Nena just smiling.

" I'm sorry Cop, We'll go for lunch together next time, ok. I really have to go now. " said Phi Nena.

" Thank You so much for today, Phi Nena. I've bothered You so much " I Said to My future Sister in law.

" Hey, You're not bothered Me at all. I'm happy to help My Brother in law. " Doctor Nena smiling while give Me a hug. I hug Her back.

Me and Phi Kim just sat in our chair while watched Phi Nena ready to leave.

" See You later love birds " And ater said that, Phi Nena leave the Restaurant.

AUTHOR'S POV

Kimmon and Copter order the menu's for their lunch.
Kimmon gave a recommended menu to Copter because this Restaurant is one of Kim's favorites.

Even though Copter not too familiar with France foods but Copter feel so excited to tasted it.

while enjoying their foods, KimCop do a small chats.

" I really didn't know if Phi Nena asked You to going out for lunch today.
She didn't say anything." said Copter.

Kimmon smiling to His Fiance.

" I told Her not to tell You. I want to give You a surprise. and it seems successfully "

Said Kimmon.

Copter looking at His Fiancee for a while.

" Isn't it too early to do that? " Asked Copter.

" What do You mean? "
Kimmon looking at Copter with confusion.

" I mean, shouldn't You surprised Me by Tommorow Phi? " Copter said.

Kimmon knotted His eyebrows. He looked more confused with Copter's words.

" Why? What about tomorrow? " Asked Kimmon.

This time Copter stunned while keep looking at Kimmon.

Oh, Did Phi Kim doesn't know?
Or did Phi Kim forget about it?
Asked Copter in His mind

There is a little disappointed in Doctor's heart, but He won't showed it to Kimmon.

" Oh.. nothing Phi. it's okay. it doesn't matter. thank You so much You And Phi Nena arranged this surprise for Me." said Copter with His smile.

Kimmon reached out His hand towards Copter, He grabbed Copter's hand and held it gently.

" Anything For You My Fiance. I'm sorry We can only have a lunch date just today " Said Kimmon.

Copter held back Kimmon's hand. He looked deeply at The Man infront of Him. It seems that Copter said It's Ok from His eyes to Kimmon.

KimCop continued to enjoying their lunch happily. once in a while Kimmon feed His foods to Copter.
The CEO never stopped to treats Copter so lovingly.

" I'm promise there will be another date more to come. even after We're getting Married. " Kimmon continued.

This time Copter respons Kimmon's words with His dimples smile.
He believes Kimmon will keep His promise.

KIMCOP feel so grateful because their relationship is going so well.
The support and The love from their Family and Friends is also the reason they can live their relationship with full of love.

And The Wedding day is coming soon, They're both can't wait for that day to come.

TO BE CONTINUED

calm before the storm.
just sayin...

she