15. SAY SOMETHING

"Say what you're feeling
Before you run out of time.
Waiting is a mistake "

***

(no proofreads)

-AUTHOR'S POV-

After Copter left from Kimmon's office.

Kimmon let go of the Alicia's hug by force.

All that happened very quickly and unexpectedly for Kimmon. he was very surprised when he saw Alicia coming with Copter. Kimmon doesn't know what all this means. but when kimmon saw Copter's gaze before he left, Kimmon could see the disappointment and pain in the doctor's eyes.

I have to chase him, hopefully he still in the lobby, i have to talked to him. kimmon thought.

But when Kimmon rushed to the door about to leave, Alicia stopped him.
" Kim, where are you going? "

Kimmon just ignore her.

" Do you want to chase that mute doctor? " Alicia said again.

Kimmon stopped. He glaring at Alicia.

" WE'RE OVER ALICIA. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE. If you asking me for a chance. NO. there is no chance for us. NEVER. SO STOP DISTURBING ME AND MY LIFE. " Kimmon said with a cold voice, emphasize the last words.
kimmon can't be patient anymore to face Alicia.

it's enough.

Alicia has destroyed his happiness in the past. Kimmon won't let her destroy his happiness this time.

Kimmon quickly ran out of his room. he immediately headed to the elevator pressing the button to the lobby.

***

-COPTER'S POV-

The rain hasn't stopped until now. i was still standing in the lobby of P'Kim's office while waiting for a taxi. i came here with alicia. so i left my car at the hospital. But I'll just want to head straight to my apartment.
i was too tired to pick up my car at the hospital. today's busy with the patients and also what happened at P'Kim's office a while ago, just enough to make me feel so tired. not just tired of energy. but my heart and mind are also tired.

There's no taxi passed until now. i can hardly wait. maybe i should walk a little to the highway so i can find a taxi there.
I thought.

Then without care about the rain. i stepped my feet to leave the lobby.

But suddenly, i felt a hand stopped me. Someone grab my wrist quickly.

I spontaneous stopped. I turned my head to see who it was.

I saw P'Kim looked at me with his guilty face.

"Where are you going?
it still raining." P'Kim said.

I just looked at him,
and i looked at his hand on my wrist. P'Kim seems understand my gaze, he slowly release his hand. He smile weakly.