21. PARENTS

-AUTHOR'S POV-

After Cathy and her parents going home. Khemmonta's family are still talking in the living room.

"How are you, son?
How's the company? "

asked Kimmon's father to the boy who was he so proud of.

" I'm good Dad. just a little busy recently. I'm sorry i can only meet you and mom just now. the company is all going well. Tae helped me a lot" replied Kimmon.

The father nodded his head to Kimmon's answer.

"It's okay, son, i understand of your busyness. I'm glad you are very diligent in carrying out your work. It's just that your mother can't bear to miss you" said the father again, followed by the chuckle of Kimmon's mother.

"Yes, i can't help to miss my big baby for too long," this time Kimmon's mother said.

They heard laughter.

The maid at Kimmon's house serves some hot tea and some snacks at the table.

"So what about Cathy, Kim?
After a long separation you finally met your highschool love again"

Kim's father continued with his smile he seems trying to tease Kimmon, while sipping the teacup in his Hand.

Kimmon chuckled softly.

"It happens long time a go, Dad, everything is not the same anymore"
Kimmon replied politely.

"Is that so? But you look very happy to meet Cathy earlier, you and her also look very closed."

Kimmon looked at his father.
He knew very well where this conversation was going.
After seeing Cathy and her parents earlier, as well as Kimmon's father's words, Kimmon could already guess what his parents were planning for him.

But Kimmon is still calm towards his parents.

"Mom and dad, we're thinking maybe it's time for you to think about your future, Kim. It's time for you to move on from your past. Find a woman who is good and right for you."
Said Kim's father in an authoritative voice.

Kimmon was still silent while listening to his father's words.

" We're thinking if Cathy is the right one for you."
Kim's father continued.

kimmon sighed, feel disappointed to hear his father's words. It turned out that his assumption was right, that his parents planned to set himself up with Cathy.

"Cathy's parents todays arrival is also to talk about you and Cathy. Cathy said you have liked her for a long time, so according what she said you would agree if me and your mom and Cathy's parents as well wanted to set an arranged marriage for you and Cathy "
Kimmon's father continued with his plan

Kimmon and Nena looked at each other with shocked after heard what their father said.
Nena looks worried about her brother.

"But Dad, didn't Kimmy said that what happened between him and Cathy was in the past." Said Nena this time trying to help her brother.