11.MR.CEO

❤

when this guy shows themessy hair look

messy hair look.
I'm drooling so hard.

how about you,Cop?

-COPTER'S POV-

It's has been 3 years since I decided to leave Chiang Mai and
Accepted Khemmonta International Hospital offers to worked at one of the biggest international hospital in Bangkok.

Khemmonta's family is one of the Richest family in Thailand. but that's not my reason why i accepted the job.
I want to fulfill my parents dream. they want me to be a Doctor. and also for me to get more experience as a Doctor. I want to safe a lot's of people's lifes.
And this hospital gave the opportunity for me to wishes my parents dreams and also my dreams.

I really enjoyed working in here.
I thank so much to Phi Nena and also Khemmonta's family for bring me here and give me that chance. they really are a kindly people I know.

That Morning is same like usually morning.
I was spending my morning shift at the Hospital.
Doing my duty to meet the patient and checked up their conditions. And also do some physical therapy with some of them.

I really enjoying my interaction with other people. but sometimes there is a moment when i'm also not feel comfortable talking with them.
i have to used sticky notes to talked to them.
(I'm such a troublesome.I know)
It's all Because i can't speak to them directly.

Yes, I am mute.

That's all because the accident that happened to me when i was 12.
they said i got injuries so badly.
I even lost my parents. That moment is the most painful and sadness that happened in my whole life.

They also said that the accident caused me a very deep trauma because of the shocked that I experienced made me unable to speak again.

I can't make my voice out when I'm tried to talking.
i stopped to speak again ever since.