30. A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

AUTHOR'S POV

" Good Morning Doctor Copter. "
Someone greets Copter at His Office in The Morning. Copter who was busy with the files in front of Him immediately smiling to response that Person.

" Hi, Good Morning Phi. " said Copter then.
That Person was Nena. Copter welcome His future Sister in law to sit.Then Nena sit in front of Copter.

" How are You You doing Younger Brother in law? " Asked Nena.

" I'm fine Phi, how about You? " this time Nena nodding Her head for answering Copter.

" Isn't too early to get busy? " said Nena when She saw files scatters on Copter's table.

Copter just smiling.

" Don't work too hard,Cop. You should think about Your healthy too. Do You have your Breakfast? " asked Nena again showed Her concern to Her soon to be Younger Brother in Law.

" Yes Phi. I have My Breakfast with Phi Kim at Home." said Copter

" It's good then. I will punish Kimmy if He can't take a good care of You. "

Copter just chuckled hear Nena's words.

Nena then noticed something beautifully in the table.

" Did Kimmon just got here? " asked Nena. Copter looked at Nena confused.

" No, Phi. Phi Kim have to come to The Office early, so He can't take Me to the Hospital today " said Copter explain to Nena.

" What is it Phi? " asked Copter again.

" Ah, nothing I just noticed this Flowers.
I thought it's from Kimmon. " Said Nena while pointing at the red rose on the table.

Copter show His little smile.

" One of My Patient family gave Me this flowers as a Thank You, Phi " said Copter again.

" That's wonderful. of course they do that to The Beloved Doctor in This Hospital. They must be know if you're a good Doctor. " this time Nena smiling to praising Copter.

Copter then smiling again. " Thank's Phi "

Nena smiling back at Copter.

" So, what is your schedule for today? " asked Nena.

Copter looked at files at the table.

" Just a daily checked up of My Patient.
I don't have an appointment for physical Therapy for Today. " said Copter.

" Alright then. Cause I have My free time.
I will help you for daily checked up today. " said Nena.

Copter looked Nena confused.

" Oh Phi, it's ok You don't have to do that. Nurse Amy will help Me. I wont bothering You." said Copter politely refused.

" No. I don't feel bother at all. I insist. "
said Nena again makes Copter have no choice.

~~~~~~~~~~

Copter doing His Job today with accompany by His senior Doctor Nena Khemmonta.
Nurse Amy also come with them.
Nena help Copter do a daily checked up to Copter's patients.
The two Doctors and Nurse visited the patients one by one.
The checked up activity goes well. Copter feeling so happy to work with Nena.

Until they visited to the last of patient room.

" Good Morning Mrs. June. " Nurse Amy greets the patient politely.