4.THE STICKY BLUE NOTES

📝

 -KIMMON'S POV-

COUPLE DAYS LATER

Phi Nena come to my room for checking up my conditions before She's leaving to Tokyo. Her flight will be on this afternoon. She's sitting on the bed beside me after She done with the check up, She peal fruits for me We're doing a little chat.

" I'm so happy that your recovery doing so well. your conditions is getting much better. please don't make any trouble to your Doctor When i'm gone, okay, Kim ? " Said Phi Nena Then She feed me some pears into my mouth. I smirked to Her.
She's laughing. I know She just loved to teased me.
And then i suddenly remembered about something.

About The Beautiful doctor that i saw at the park couple days ago.
I was wondering, should i asked Phi Nena About that Doctor?
Phi Nena must be know all the Doctor in this hospital. I said to my self.
I clear my throat before i started to speak.

" Hmm, Phi... " I said nervously.

" Yup.. " The only words who come from Her.
i was silent for a second and then continue,
" I saw a Doctor at the park a couple days ago. " I said still looking at Phi Nena, but P'Nena ayes still focusing on the fruit in Her hands. I'm waiting for Her reaction.
Then She said

" What Doctor you're talking about? "

I inhaled slowly. Then continue.

" The doctor have a Beau.... " I leave my words hanging. I almost said to Phi Nena The Doctor that i saw at the park has a beautiful face. I think i shouldn't say that to Her. She might think i'm weird if i say things about The Beauty of some Guy.

After a while i decide to stopped the conversation.
But Phi Nena keep asking me once again.
She looking at me when She knows i Stopped talking.
"

The doctor have what? " Phi Nena asked.

I keep silent. Don't know how to answered Her.

" Naah...never mind. " I said quickly before biting the fruits, hoping that Phi Nena would stop asking. And thank God She did.
After done with the fruits Phi Nena stand up from Her sit. She walk towards the sink to Wash Her hand in the corner of the room.

" My replacement will be visited you starting tommorow." She said while drying Her hands with some tissue. She then walk back towards me.

" Don't worry Kim,
i leave you in a good hands " said Phi Nena then tapped my shoulder. I just give a stiffly smile to Her.

On the afternoon Phi Nena leaving to Tokyo. I give a " Have a safe flight " to Her. And for the reply She gives me a loving Sister kiss on my cheek. Even we're already growing up, and She has become a senior Doctor, Her love to me as a Sister has never change. Just like my Mom, Phi Nena loves me and spoiled me so much. and in a week without Her, it will make me missing Her a lot.

THE NEXT MORNING
I just stay at my room. I usually asked Nurse Amy Phi Nena assistant to take me to the park to get some fresh air. But it's been three days since i was going out. I'm just enjoying the morning sun behind the glass window of my room. I opened the window a bit wider so i still can inhaled the fresh air from here. The view from my window is the park where i usually come to relax.
As usual i saw the patients sitting at the park. They seem to enjoy the warm breeze from this beautiful morning.
It will helped them to recovered.