22. NEVER BEEN KISSED

"The sunlight claps the earth,
and the moonbeams kiss the sea.
what are all these kissing's worth,
if thou kiss not me?"

COPTER'S POV

"How was your first kiss?"
Suddenly that words stunned me.

A question said by one of my friends.
on the sidelines of small talk with several doctors and nurses in the cafeteria that afternoon during the lunch break.

"I'm sure every first kiss must be very memorable. I mean everyone's first kiss should be memorable and beautiful, right?" said Doctor Janean Lee, a woman, a psychologist doctor in This hospital who already married and has a child.
Doctor Jane's words received support from others.
I just smiled hearing their chat.

" Is it necessary to do kissing in a relationship, doc"
Asked one of the nurses shyly.

"Kissing is a natural thing to do in a relationship. Kissing is evidence of our affection for our partners. So if you asked whether to kissing or not in a relationship the answer is. Yes."
Said Doctor Jane.

"What if our partner never kisses us, does that mean they doesn't love us, Doc?"
Back a question to Doctor Jane.
The doctor's chuckled.

"It is very strange in my opinion if there is a lover who has never or has never kissed their own partner. I mean they become lovers on the basis of love. and kissing can be proof of that love feelings"

An explanation from Doctor Jane made me paused again.
Implied in my mind the figure of P'Kim and my relationship with that guy.
Since i decided to accept his heart.
that means me and P'Kim,
we're officially dating right?

Even though me and P'Kim already know about each other's feelings but, never once P'Kim ever kissed me. P'kim kissed my forehead once when i fell asleep in his bedroom that time.
But can it be called as a kiss?

Why P'Kim never kissed me all this time? Haven't i officially become his lover ?
Did P'Kim doesn't really loved me?
Question after questions keep asking
in my mind.
why did i just realized about this?

And at the moment my heart felt sad about it.

suddenly..

"How about you, Doctor Panuwat?
how was your first kiss, Doc? "
The question finally came to me.
all the gazes of the people around me were on me.

I just stay silent. Feel nervous.
Don't not know what to say.
Me. the man who never had his first kiss.
I didn't even know how the first kiss
feels like.
But I'm trying to stay calm in front of them by smiled at them.

"I know Doctor Panuwat is a romantic person. i'm sure his first kiss must be so beautiful. Right, Doc?"
Doctor Jane said again, she seems help me with the answer.

Once again, i just smiling.
I am very thankful to Doctor Janean for her words. I hope that my first kiss will be really is beautiful. Just like what she said.

After lunch i returned to my office room. accompanied by P'Jane that i used to call her, who came with me because she said there was something she wanted to talked to me. P'Jane is also P'Nena's best friend.
I got to know her more because of P'Nena.

I invited P'Jane into my office when we got there.

"What do you want to talk to me
about P'? "
I wrote on my sticky notes.
P'Jane read my notes.